OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

the kobe Vs are amazing. so far, i have been able to cop chaos, away, 2x dk, bl (hoping one or two more soon), and probably end up purchasing the blackouts. i just wish the aces would drop.

Blackout/Ninja's are my next kobe's to get and that's it, promise. BTW, I like calling the blackouts, ninjas instead
laugh.gif

Yeah its not a HUGE problem. I filled it in with black marker and you can't even tell. I was just curious if anyone else had that problem. Love these shoes though glad I got em early with no trouble. Congrats to everyone who got them as well

I saw people talking about this on the Lebron VII thread. I happened to check and got an email from eastbay saying that I will get my Kobe V asg's within 2 weeks of the backorder date, 2/10. Email reads as follows:

Dear Adam 2/07/10 Order _____ Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay

Just thought I'd give folks a heads up.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah its not a HUGE problem. I filled it in with black marker and you can't even tell. I was just curious if anyone else had that problem. Love these shoes though glad I got em early with no trouble. Congrats to everyone who got them as well

I know what you mean man, yesterday when the employee gave me the box...had to check em cuz HOHLA had an "All Sales Final" policy on these....and I got a box that were worst than yours bro, had to tell her to get me another box...there was alot of black missing on the mid sole....Glad the black marker hooked it up.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can you guys seriously use your gadamn sig.....

AMEN

Tell EM!! lol
so my friend's lil brother tried to be funny today and told me to wear my lee's in the snow... I said "before or after I slap bacon off your back?"
when suppose to get another storm tuesday & wednesday. ahhhhhh

Those Bruce Lees are really growing on me.. I am contemplating getting a pair.. Got my first pair of V's on the way with the Dark Knights.. I cant wait for those

i wish we had an urban account here in portland for the Lees...
If anyone is willing to help with a 10, pm me.
Hmm 260 for 2 pairs of ASGs? or stick to one >L

Back
Top Bottom