OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^^^ Yeah thats why the shoe game is so foul right now.

It used to be you just had to worry about people in your own size buying them now you got people trying to buy fsr and artiffically inflating the price.

Bruce Lees for over 180 right now, Dark Knights for over 150 right now
roll.gif

As long as people dont freak about not getting their pair immediately all these shoe prices will stablize to no more than a 15 pct over retail.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

so nike dot com will have the ASG up or what ?
The rep I chatted with told me they would be on NDC sometime tomorrow.  He couldn't tell me the time though.  I asked of they'd be on at 12am EST, and he said he didn't know since it was a delayed release.

Dude got caught in a lie red-handed.
laugh.gif

The ASGs do look dope in that pic on the previous page. I'd love to see them in person before making a final decision on them though.

hoh just needs to limit to pair per person so people don't act like vultures and let the real fans of the shoes get it easier. I'm actually surprised that there aren't that many bl's on ebay.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

hoh just needs to limit to pair per person so people don't act like vultures and let the real fans of the shoes get it easier. I'm actually surprised that there aren't that many bl's on ebay.
true

Yeah they should but some HOH exclusives dont sell super quick but they should know certain shoes will sell quickly if you dont put a limit on them. People act like its a crime if a shoe sits on the shelve for a month or 2 now.

Aiight so...
This weekend was a big hassle with shoes, first ASG and Lee's supposed to drop,
then the ASG haven't "arrived"

Didn't get a pair that I could walk home with, but I did find a pair for a great price and I was offered help or attempted to be helped by alot of folks on here....

Brandon(bc60997):
Thank you for your troubles and for keeping me in the loop like you said you would!

Darryl: Thanks for all your efforts, and it's my fault I hit you up late bro, you are highly appreciated!!

Edwin: Thanks for all the info, and your willingness to hook me up!

Ron: Thank you for trying, as always, I appreciate it!

smurfdavid, Andrew, Daniel, Adrian...
Thanks for all trying to point me in the right direction!!

sucks I got straight lied to and told to go elsewhere, but it all worked out in the end.

The "black outs" are weak.

smile.gif

That's what half of niketalk is now. Broke people making a little profit off some shoes. Its about money for them not the shoes. Dudes like that guy make me sick

I can't imagine how many pairs the managers at the stores set aside for their buddies as well. These stores need some hard core auditing on big release days.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That's what half of niketalk is now. Broke people making a little profit off some shoes. Its about money for them not the shoes. Dudes like that guy make me sick
Not only that but is the extra $60 per pair going to make you rich?  Absolutey not. 

I got a shot at some Lee's for 175 shipped. 25 over retail aint too bad,anywhere in Philly get these? Ubiq pethaps?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Not only that but is the extra $60 per pair going to make you rich?  Absolutey not. 

Hmmm...it will help you out if you need money. 60 extra for each pair x 10= the 600 extra dollars.

But the problem is the buyers spending that much on a shoe that has just been released. If y'all are just patient you can get most pairs for just a little over retail.

OK SO I HAD THE RICE vs. CTK GAME TODAY AND I MUST SAY NIKE DID IT BIG TODAY...

CELEBS THAT WERE THERE WERE

FUNKMASTER FLEX DJ'ing
FABOLOUS PERFORMED
DAVID LEE
WALT FRAIZER OF THE KNICKS
THE KNICKS ANNOUNCER DID PLAY BY PLAY
THE KNICKS CITY DANCERS
RICK PITINO

NIKE EVEN BROUGHT OUT THE LEBRON N KOBE PUPPETS DRESSED IN THE SCHOOL UNIFORMS..

A LIL TOO MUCH JUST FOR A HS GAME...LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUT WHAT MADE ME
mad.gif
 WAS I DIDNT GET MY CTK 7's AS PROMISED...HERE ARE SOME PICS FOR YOU GUYS PLUS A BONUS...

THE CTK CW LBJ AND RICE KOBE V

THE PUPPETS

***BONUS***

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by NobleKane

*NOT TRYING TO POST PICS ANYMORE*

not really a pick up if u buying it for resale purposes...
Don't see your point if I'm PICKING THEM UP for other people
indifferent.gif

o rly ? that must explain why every size in that pic is in ur sig for sale right? yea thats right lol

that stoneface looks cute by the way.

like i said not really a pick up if for resale purposes....

carry on little man...

laugh.gif

People in this thread sound so salty cause they don't got a pair, lol. And people talking about lil man I can GUARANTEE my collection is 100 times better than yours. Please call out a challenge. What is the point in talking peeps. Is it going to stop anything. Think not. See me in the streets not on the internet. Keep venting homies on the internet. Ya'll won't get another response from me. The people that have copped from me know my prices are very fair. Ya'll have no idea what I had to go through OR PAY to help people out that don't have them in there area. But I guess nobody cares that I had to drive 4 hours to do this. Now that I think about it why am I wasting my time responding to you losers that got something to say. Just keep your mouths shut.

People aren't really comparing collections here. They're just mad that they can't obtain a pair of shoes that they personally want because there are so many resellers making it impossible to even get a chance to buy these shoes.

I really just blame Nike's stupid marketing though. If you have a chance to buy multiple pairs of a limited shoe, it's your right to and you can do whatever you want from there. Nike is the ones that need to fix this.

It's understandable if there's a really special release that gets limited (even though the select few places that do sell should have some sort of limit), but we're talking about two or three releases of the SAME SHOE within ONE MONTH! Why make the consumers jump through hoops for all these releases?

Thanks b]five30[/b] for those pics. I think I might pick them up and keep them with white laces now.

Rice homes looking pretty nice though!

Originally Posted by negative

Anyone find the Vs to look like a sleek sports car (especially from the rear)? It makes the Lebron VII look like a bus.

eugeneerick700.jpg

those asg kobe 5's are so fire!
pimp.gif

i too blame nike. who cares if a person buys multiple pairs to resell. its his/her money. They work for it just like anyone else. I missed out on the bruce lees because i have no HOH anywhere near the area i live. Instead i continue to work and will hopefully buy a pair even if its above retail.

Back
Top Bottom