OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i understand being creative, but writing "obama 09" on your shoe is a little different than coloring a shoe.lol i used to write things on my shoes when i played ball in high school but never colored my kicks, i just bought a shoe that was the CW of my uniform

Anyone know what time ndc is gonna sell their ASGs?

Vince: Nice man on the BLs!! I still haven't gotten my pair, but thinking about it!! We'll see.

Originally Posted by astroox805

i understand being creative, but writing "obama 09" on your shoe is a little different than coloring a shoe.lol i used to write things on my shoes when i played ball in high school but never colored my kicks, i just bought a shoe that was the CW of my uniform

you right. you right. hey! I dont know brotha. lol

Damn those USC look GOOODDDDd...

damn nike is doing Waaay better colorways in kobe's than they are the lebrons.....

Major props..

Kobe colorways thats releasing > lebrons colorways that are being released....

SMH, but
pimp.gif
 for all you kobe 5 lovers

notoriousMJ23- hahahahaha you crazy lol

word up! I can imagine them bout to suit up... he sees a marker.. goes to work, the rest is history
or maybe they not letting players get PE's V's yet.. who knows.. i dont

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn nike is doing Waaay better colorways in kobe's than they are the lebrons.....

Major props..

SMH, but
pimp.gif
yeah kobe's are gettin a lot of good play, i think some of the lebron cw's are cool..those asg lebrons are fire imo!! i wasnt happy with that all black 7 though..overall, kobe is kinda killin it right now!!!

Major props..

SMH, but
pimp.gif

Thats saying alot.... cause this man Fresh.. HATES KOBES! lol
go to see you in here man. lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Major props..

SMH, but
pimp.gif

i know! fresh is a true lebron fan!!! he gets props from me though for the honesty!!!

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Does anyone know if they still have a size 13 at hoh LA in the Bruce Lees??

Nah man, I called for a buddy of mine at 11am this morning and they said all they had were 14 and 15 left.
Yo Jed.  Trying to pick up a pair for Jay??  He saw yours and now he wants em huh? LOL

Abstract- good question.  I thought I read in an early post that it was sometime today, but I am beginning to doubt that.  Word from HOH Chi-town is that theirs are coming tomorrow so I don't know if the same applies to Niketowns and NDC as well.  Keep refreshing....
eyes.gif

Major props..

SMH, but
pimp.gif

i know! fresh is a true lebron fan!!! he gets props from me though for the honesty!!!

major props!!

Originally Posted by kob8

j3d10 wrote:

dpbulldog32 wrote:

Does anyone know if they still have a size 13 at hoh LA in the Bruce Lees??

Nah man, I called for a buddy of mine at 11am this morning and they said all they had were 14 and 15 left.
Yo Jed.  Trying to pick up a pair for Jay??  He saw yours and now he wants em huh? LOL

Hahaha yeah man...I called right after he thougth they looked sick....but to our dismay 13's were already out.

gonna go snag the ASG's with the fiance this friday man....i can try to cop for you if you want em

Here is the latest per my discussion with a Nike Rep regarding the KOBE V ASGs.  The release date in their system is 2/8/10 or LATER.  Based on what I have heard from HOH Chi, and NTown CHI, they are expecting them in tomorrow but have no hard confirmation of that.  Am going to check back in with them this afternoon, but I would say that release today doesn't look good either online or in store.  Perhaps they will be a midnight EST tonight or something like that online. I am merely SPECULATING here, as I am piecing together info from various locations, sources.  Given Nike's erratic tendencies, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they all of sudden showed up online at 3:46 pm this afternoon randomly.  Best bet to insure you get them if you want them is to keep checking regularly throughout the day.  If anyone has any info to the contrary please let me know.  Thanks in advance for everyone's help and contribution.

Lets catch up to the Lebrick Thread and overtake them.
its crazy cause that thread was started in May and ours was started in Dec. and the first one got locked.
... we in there. lets get it

Lets catch up to the Lebrick Thread and overtake them.
its crazy cause that thread was started in May and ours was started in Dec. and the first one got locked.
... we in there. lets get it
Yeah man we are gonna blow that thread away.  The ASG release this week will add easily another 50 pages in a couple days haha.  Kobe V looks like a Ferarri and the LB VII looks like a School Bus.  We all know how that race would end.

Back
Top Bottom