OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by never wear them

If I was in my prime.... Oh Lordy lawd. A fresh DS icey pair of Original Columbia XIs>>> your life lol.

Yo Vince did you get your pair?

Yes sir
smile.gif

thanks for your help, and all the texts and such!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Vince: You got a pair of ASGs?!?! I'm still lookin' for one yo. But I talked to FTL and they said they should have em by this weekend!! My bad if I got you staying up at 2am on Friday.... I was pissed, and guess what time I woke up on Sat? 10:30, yup that is so late for us "old" guys. LOL

nah bro, only Bruce Lee's... ASG this week hopefully!
smile.gif

Every CW looks so much better in person.

It's like this shoe just isn't photogentic cause pics just cant capture the beauty and detail in them.

This is just to set the record straight. My NT’ers who are tired of seeing this I do apologize…
For anybody that cares to know the scoop continue reading and you flamers just keep it moving. I was told by my spot that they are had FSR from size 8 – 13 (one size of each and 2 size 10.5 and 11) and if I wanted to cop the whole stock to help my NT/ISS (not ebay) community that they would set the whole stock aside for me if I add an extra $20 per pair. My connect knows I love to help people out and the extra $240 he beat me over the head for I think is nothing for doing me the favor to serve my sneaker community that didn’t have the opportunity to cop these because of Nike dumb actions.  So somebody mention above that I’m charging $190 per pair but in fact it’s $180 per pair paypal gift or $190 paypal regular (Just posting this to get the situation straight not to try to sell in this post). So ya’ll do the math if I paid $160 per pair after tax and I’m letting them go for $180 and all you CA heads that I’m serving it costs $15 to ship there from my location what type of reseller am I? Ya’ll think that little $70 profit TOTAL is going to do something for me, smh. That won’t even fill my SUV back to full for the 2 hour each direction I drove to scoop. I did what I did because I appreciate people that help other people out and it’s inspiring, what’s poppin Rapido. Pretty much any new release that I can get for retail that’s what I sell for. I already had my BL’s on lock for retail but I told my other connect to don’t worry about it. If I wanted to be a reseller I would have copped that pair too and sold it on here for what I’m charging now. I didn’t hear anybody flaming my connect for the extra $240 he gained from me… oh that’s right nobody knew the story. Anyway, I see why all the good people refuse to post good info and help people out on NT anymore cause ya’ll always got something to say for no reason. Ya’ll don’t have to worry about me trying to help ya’ll out on a limited release anymore cause not once did somebody say “Hey man that’s cool what you did to help others out

The last paragraph you wrote... Had me lost dawg. Don't get the og talk you just posted. I'm on the same boat... Been there, done that... BUT... If I wana do it again.... I'll just bring it back and reach over my wallet. It ain't nuffin mang. But realize ppl will talk no matter what you do. Don't let NT hurt your feelings or even gas you up for a sec. You do you dawg. I pm'd you for info... That's me showing you love right there regardless whether I buy from you or not. But enough of this arguing. You keep doing you. Hustle on.

Glad you got em Vince... Now I can stop "stressing" lol.

Im bout to go ball in my chaos' for the last time. Thangs look all beat up

I don't know if this was mentioned but DeMar DeRozan and Amir Johnson (Toronto Raptors) both wore the KB5 white/black/red colourway yesterday.

Is this the first time we've seen a player aside from Kobe (and half the Laker team) that wore the 5's? I haven't seen anyone else where a pair.

My whole point of the OG thing is when I participate in sneaker collection battles a lot of people come with DS Jordans from the late 80's, early 90's thinking they're doing something when I been had the same sneaker and wore it to death and just because I got rid of it they think they got 1 up on me. My sneaker collection consists of what's been poppin in the last 7 years. If somebody sees my collection 7 years from now they won't see anything in it that was released today. I got over 300 pairs of sneakers and wear them. It's just impossible for me to keep everything so after a sneaker is older than 7 years I get rid of it. To each it's own but I just don't understand purchasing a OG sneaker just to look at it when I wear my kicks.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Aiight so...
This weekend was a big hassle with shoes, first ASG and Lee's supposed to drop,
then the ASG haven't "arrived"

Didn't get a pair that I could walk home with, but I did find a pair for a great price and I was offered help or attempted to be helped by alot of folks on here....

Brandon(bc60997):
Thank you for your troubles and for keeping me in the loop like you said you would!

Darryl: Thanks for all your efforts, and it's my fault I hit you up late bro, you are highly appreciated!!

Edwin: Thanks for all the info, and your willingness to hook me up!

Ron: Thank you for trying, as always, I appreciate it!

smurfdavid, Andrew, Daniel, Adrian...
Thanks for all trying to point me in the right direction!!

sucks I got straight lied to and told to go elsewhere, but it all worked out in the end.

The "black outs" are weak.

smile.gif
Vin!!! you good bro. you know.. and you got my numbers man... hit me up
long as you got taken care of!

Originally Posted by al3x89

I don't know if this was mentioned but DeMar DeRozan and Amir Johnson (Toronto Raptors) both wore the KB5 white/black/red colourway yesterday.

Is this the first time we've seen a player aside from Kobe (and half the Laker team) that wore the 5's? I haven't seen anyone else where a pair.
You forgot Channing Frye with his spoofed Aways
laugh.gif

I'm not a Kobe fan, but I regret not keeping up with the releases, now i'm trying to catch up with the chaos, and dark knight pairs.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

You forgot Channing Frye with his spoofed Aways
laugh.gif
LOL!

Originally Posted by MP23

Fromthe looks of it unfortunately, a lot are just gonna be sitting around.Some dude posted a pic of his aways and Bruce Lees and I was happy tosee the scuffs on the aways; shows he actually wore them in a game. Itsjust a bit sad to see such a performance shoe like this be sittingaround and not getting used for the way its intended. Its like buying aFerrari and then just leaving it in the garage to look at! I mean, mypower to ya if you can afford to buy multiple pairs and not ever wearthem on a court
Preach, fam!  I feel you.

People...wear your kicks.....

I'm all about doublin' up on the ones u really like (ifyou can afford it, more power to you).  But for dudes to have like 20pairs of Kobes all DS....why bother buying your size?  Why not get somerandom size at a deal if you're not gonna rock'em/play in them?

Arisorous, nice pics - makes me regret passin' on DKs now...

lol some pics of channing frye wearing his 'spoofed' aways.

873a748d3e4a55d8790ecbc07c37c0a1-getty-90043449lm016_suns_hornets.jpg

83603212d0603a803e6f72efb890155e-getty-90043449lm026_suns_hornets.jpg
those are wack, he's in the league, he shoulda just stopped being lazy and ID a pair of kbV's. you can easily tell that he took the sharpie to that shoe!

i need to clarify what i meant by "he's in the league", what i meant was that he's in the league and has loot, he could afford to ID the V's and make a sick CW..im just sayin!lol

Back
Top Bottom