OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

nice pics bigluzer!

ugh.. those pics make me like them... I think I'll just get them if I get a chance to this weekend..... sigh.. I hate shoes..

i think theyll look dope with red laces on. glad Nike threw in the extra bag of laces.... theres a reason for that, they know whats up.

ya i am wondering...which i assume it is the same...on the lebrons they have waxed laces. are they the same way on the kobe asg's? from the pics looks like they are. weird to see nike use waxed laces on a pair of shoes....usually only high end fashion sneakers use waxed laces....

pimp.gif
PiCs!!  from both searchin4js and bigluzar .

Thank you guys for sharing.

Can't wait to receive mine now. 

Odom and shannon rockin the inlines tonite i believe, they look gdafter the dks theyre next on the list

just spoke to a nike dude and the best he could tell me was, " they were supposed to release online today, but there seems to be some sort of delay so probably later on this week "

hmm.....

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Have I said that I want the all stars?

lol, I'm sure I have...

I WANT THEMMMMMMMMM.

ASAP!!

hope we get em. ill let you know around 10pm when that lil f__ gets home....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Have I said that I want the all stars?

lol, I'm sure I have...

I WANT THEMMMMMMMMM.

ASAP!!
What size u need? I went to text you but I seem to have lost your number...

Originally Posted by kbprotege24

e4916b1ac46575608ca24d00eb99f323038a0f3f.jpg
69536d771d8cc7906b877cee65838a4daf38f69c.jpg

My ID'd pair of Kobe V's
Review:  The first time I played in them they felt amazing.  The only thing that wasn't top quality (in my opinion) was the grip of the shoe.  The court was dirty, but I usually got great traction no matter what in my IV's.  I never slipped in the game, but when I was dunking afterward, I couldn't get great traction on my two footed plant.  Today I played in them again on a slightly cleaner court and they were A LOT better.  I think that once the rubber gets a little wear, the traction gets better....Overall they are awesome shoes, I feel like I am gliding up the court while playing in them and things just feel more effortless while wearing these shoes.  I will definitely be getting some more pairs!
Felt the exact same way about my Chaos'. Traction was OK at first, but after 4-5 wears, it was really good. I can get up and down the floor much faster in these shoes.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Recently a NTer hit me up asking if I can help him with a pair of Aways & Chaos because he cant find them anywhere..so I held both pairs since friday till today...he comes to my store expecting to pay retail, but I was more than welcome to give him my employee discount, so he was very happy got his kicks we chatted and everything was cool.....BAM 1 hour later he comes back & returns both kicks while I was on break. So im kinda mad due to the fact I was nice enough to hold pairs & even give him my discount..he texts me saying we didnt want them he was gonna wait till the go 50% off & got the nerves to ask me I he can use my dicount when the 50% hits....this is why I dont lend a hand to help sometimes...if you reading this playboy plzz post because I kept ya name out of this post but if you wanna put yaself on blast go right ahead.
eek.gif
Wow that's grimey as hell. Props to you for being the bigger man and not posting his NT name, even though I'd really like to know who it was. I'd be
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom