OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by astroox805

just checked ntla facebook, kobe asg's releasing today @ 10am...the wack thing about this is that i cant leave work!!! help please!!!

ah booo! I'm at work......smh

my regional manager is in the building today too!!! this is not looking good! might have to play sick!!!
laugh.gif

they should be there tomorrow from what I was told...

Damn that sucks, cant get there till Saturday at the earliest, maybe they push it back till Saturday tho? one can hope lol

Good luck to people going to NTLA for ASGs.. I love how it's raining again here.. for each of the 3 big releases, DKs, BLs, ASGs, it's rained/raining.... I'm getting tired of this 1.5" of rain...
laugh.gif

Those look pretty clean. Only thing saving the shoe is the pearl white flywire. And maybe the sole.... Which is the whole shoe......?..... Hmmm. Need better pics.

Good luck to everyone. Keep in mind... If NTLA Is sold out.... Head to fox hills (10 min drive from NTLA, just stay on wilshire and get on the 405s and exit slauson... Don't forget to pick me up a pair too) lol

Attn: if anyone wants a pair call or text me asap 714-718-5936, i will do my best to get a pair for everyone! If ur a size 13 ur in luck cuz i still have my eastbay order

those laces in the the hornets are so ugly....actually the whole thing is ugly....I wish nike would stop releasing this CW....

Originally Posted by abstractability

Good luck to people going to NTLA for ASGs.. I love how it's raining again here.. for each of the 3 big releases, DKs, BLs, ASGs, it's rained/raining.... I'm getting tired of this 1.5" of rain...
laugh.gif
rain is nothing after you get 2 feet of snow with the possibility of another 10 inches

^^^never...im jz trying to help out, its karma..i have a fellow nt'er hun me down some dirty del sol in da philippines n found them, now his on da hunt for bruce lees...if he can take out time(doctor) to fin n get shoes for me, its the least i can do! Hollllaaaa

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

and the Kobe thread moves past the Lebron one
In the end the Kobe one will kill it.  How do I know?

Lebron VII thread started: 5/5/09
Kobe V thread started: 12/2/09

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Goodluck to people going to NTLA for ASGs.. I love how it's raining againhere.. for each of the 3 big releases, DKs, BLs, ASGs, it'srained/raining.... I'm getting tired of this 1.5" of rain...
laugh.gif
Just like Deion/Melo said up there, we are getting dumped on with snow.  Supposed to snow for 36 straight hours....

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by marley

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

LOL. I can't stand Lebrick!!!
like if I was a ball player in the NBA team, and we last a game, or they beat us in a playoff series, Id straight crack a chair over his head, straight injure him.... hey, you gotta take one for the team!! lol 
..... IM SERIOUS!

Are you twelve years old?

Originally Posted by marley

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

Marley, I doubt anyone would call LeBron that to his face...including you. This site and this thread is about shoes...not people. 

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Attn: if anyone wants a pair call or text me asap 714-718-5936, i will do my best to get a pair for everyone! If ur a size 13 ur in luck cuz i still have my eastbay order

Good looking out! I'm not interested but we need more members like my dude here.
pimp.gif

Nice. And I agree J. Hornet colorway is pointless. It was cool for a sec but now it's just dumb. Watch them screw the date on em again.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

those laces in the the hornets are so ugly....actually the whole thing is ugly....I wish nike would stop releasing this CW....
QFT. I dont see the point of this CW. The laces on the bred's need to be swapped out as well. Black w/red speckles or red w/black would have been on point!

In the end the Kobe one will kill it.  How do I know?

Lebron VII thread started: 5/5/09
Kobe V thread started: 12/2/09

not just that... The lebron thread only has about 5 ppl that contribute. I don't see how they don't get tired of posting in the same thread.

But then again... I don't get tired of posting in here... Lol. But there's always something new to talk about on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom