OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn darryl. Your going hard on these. I need 2 pairs of DKs too.
I have too. I need my Kobes. All-Stars are looking nice in the pics guys.
Ed, you talking bout me, after we agree on 1 ID every month, or 1 every 2 months.. lol
I cooked up mad ID's after I reached my 50 post limit.

just checked ntla facebook, kobe asg's releasing today @ 10am...the wack thing about this is that i cant leave work!!! help please!!!

^^^ last year he was MVP with shaq, it was two years ago when he wore the allstar 3s, which im still on the hunt for

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

same here! too bad its basically a blizzard out here in Chi and HOH and NT are normally an hour drive without snow for me!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

same here! too bad its basically a blizzard out here in Chi and HOH and NT are normally an hour drive without snow for me!
Yeah its a 2.5 hour drive to HOH Chi for me without all this dang snow.  there's no way I'm heading up there today.  Looks like ebay for me on the all stars.

So do the ASGs come with an extra set of laces? AND

I wish Nike would just give us a date so we could stop calling stores every day. SMH

frown.gif
I told my girl friend to pick up the ASG at NTLA for me, but she said no. 

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Yeah its a 2.5 hour drive to HOH Chi for me without all this dang snow.  there's no way I'm heading up there today.  Looks like ebay for me on the all stars.

Why not just ask someone to pick you up a pair?

Originally Posted by marley

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

LOL. I can't stand Lebrick!!!
like if I was a ball player in the NBA team, and we last a game, or they beat us in a playoff series, Id straight crack a chair over his head, straight injure him.... hey, you gotta take one for the team!! lol 
..... IM SERIOUS!

^^^ yeah I think Kobe with play. I actually think he will play hard and try if not get the MVP.
He is too competitive to sit out and not give it a shot

I was watching the game last night, and Craig Sager mentions his conversation with Kobe on whether he'll play. Kobe said he wants to suit up for Utah, and play in the All-Star game because he doesn't want to disappoint the fans. Because after all, he was the top vote-getter. And I want to see him play in those sick shoes!

Yeah I hope he plays. If he doesnt play then I won't be nearly as hyped to even watch the game.

Where in the bay area could find the ASG KOBES?? and if NTSF GETS THEM EARLY WILL SELL EARLY OR WAIT TIL MIDNIGHT RELEASE?

Originally Posted by astroox805

just checked ntla facebook, kobe asg's releasing today @ 10am...the wack thing about this is that i cant leave work!!! help please!!!

ah booo! I'm at work......smh

Still not feeling the BL's....I just cant do a yellow shoe.....I do nned those Chaos in a sz 13 to go with my DK's...I saw a few post back that they are still in So Cal...can anyone bring some truth to that?

Back
Top Bottom