OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by jrjmd

switched laces too...love the BLs with the away laces...

welcome to the BL/away lace swap club
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aww man, i wanna be part of the club too...but haven't copped the Aways yet...had to shift the funds to snag the limited edition CW....guess i better cop the Aways soon before these become scarce like the Chaos.
Jed, just exchange your Jordan 6s for the aways to complete your kobe 5 collection.  The aways are cheaper than the Jordans.  You still have the receipt anyway....

I think the Jordan 6s will go on sale eventually.....

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

got the last 11.5 chaos at my local FTL... was surprised they still had them in the bay area

What part of the Bay did you go to? Do you know if they had any other sizes left? Thanks.

chaos are still around, SAN FRANCISCO STONESTOWN footlocker still has chaos on display, the sizes were 11.5 and a 8.5. i didnt ask for their size run but im pretty sure if you're 11.5 they still got one. i even got you their number. 415-564-3290. gl on grabbin them! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

got the last 11.5 chaos at my local FTL... was surprised they still had them in the bay area

What part of the Bay did you go to? Do you know if they had any other sizes left? Thanks.

chaos are still around, SAN FRANCISCO STONESTOWN footlocker still has chaos on display, the sizes were 11.5 and a 8.5. i didnt ask for their size run but im pretty sure if you're 11.5 they still got one. i even got you their number. 415-564-3290. gl on grabbin them! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thanks man!

just want to give a heads up for everyone...

saw this on a taiwanese shoe forum www.kenlu.net and was truly amazed by how real the fakes can get
eek.gif

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/f14-t-2010-01_47615.html
left is real...right is fake....

for me personally....i probably won't be able to tell the difference if i dun have both on my hand....

and someone brought a pair of fake...and shared his story
http://www.kenlu.net/forum/FAKE-NIKE-ZOOM-KOBE-V-home-2010-02_48182.html

seriously...look at the carbon fibre...and the box tag...wow.....
now i am really worry regarding my future online purchases >.<
anyways....everyone should be more careful buying online.....

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

just want to give a heads up for everyone...

saw this on a taiwanese shoe forum www.kenlu.net and was truly amazed by how real the fakes can get
eek.gif

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/f14-t-2010-01_47615.html
left is real...right is fake....

for me personally....i probably won't be able to tell the difference if i dun have both on my hand....

and someone brought a pair of fake...and shared his story
http://www.kenlu.net/forum/FAKE-NIKE-ZOOM-KOBE-V-home-2010-02_48182.html

seriously...look at the carbon fibre...and the box tag...wow.....
now i am really worry regarding my future online purchases >.<
anyways....everyone should be more careful buying online.....
thanks for sharing.. wow.. fake makers stepping their game up..
laugh.gif
mad.gif

damn, idk if i should get the ASGs now
if i get them, ill probably try to trade them for a pair of Dark Knights (~9.5)
nerd.gif

WOW those fakes are very close. I got all paranoid about mine. I really can't tell the difference in alot of the pictures though. I just assume mine are real because there are no japanese stickers and stuff....I hope they are real! lol I know my bruce lee's and DK's are real. Came straight from nike/nike retailer (vault harlem). But wow, fake makers have defintely stepped their game up. Can anyone tell a different between the tags from inside the shoe?

I think basically as long as you have the chromatic/color changing purple on your shoes they are good. I was reading and someone posted that he doesn't think the fakes have the quality to do that. I was freaked out because on the page it says the left is fake and the right is real?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think basically as long as you have the chromatic/color changing purple on your shoes they are good. I was reading and someone posted that he doesn't think the fakes have the quality to do that. I was freaked out because on the page it says the left is fake and the right is real?

umm....i believe it says left is REAL...and right is FAKE
embarassed.gif

^^^ Yeah I'm confused because if you translate the page it says "left right fake true" if the left is fake then I got some fakes lol. But a quick question for everyone. On you chaos is your swoosh like elevated? I mean if you rub your hand next to it you can tell its a seperate piece? When I rub the swoosh to the shoe on my bruce lee's and dk's its completely smooth and even, almost like its painted on. Chaos feel like the swoosh is sewn on?...now I'm paranoid

^^^ Yeah I'm confused because if you translate the page it says "left right fake true" if the left is fake then I got some fakes lol. But a quick question for everyone. On you chaos is your swoosh like elevated? I mean if you rub your hand next to it you can tell its a seperate piece? When I rub the swoosh to the shoe on my bruce lee's and dk's its completely smooth and even, almost like its painted on. Chaos feel like the swoosh is sewn on?...now I'm paranoid

左真

oh yeah...and i only have the chaos....i feel like i can peel the swoosh right off lol....it feels like a sticker...

some one said that the dk's are releasing in south center seattle foot locker... can anyone confirm this? to whoever that guy that posted that message pm please..... thanks!!!

Original pics and words came from me, and I did not buy the fake shoe, fake pics was from a e-seller, I pissed him off by comparing his fake %#@% w/ my real deal. And it is left real, right fake. If you got your shoe from the states, you shouldn't worry.

trying to decide how bad i want the asg...............havent seen pics yet that have completely sold me!

^IMO it kinda just depends what you want them for. If I had to pick one, I'd personally go with the BLs cuz it's a unique colorway that's well put together, and it's cool to me that there's the BL-Kobe connection and that BL inspires him. I also read somewhere that Kobe himself actually practices Jeet Kune Do, the fighting style that Bruce created, so you know that he really respects BL and it's not just a totally gimmicky thing to sell shoes.

On the other hand, I guess if you just had to pick a versatile colorway, I'd go with DK's. Personally I feel like I have enough shoes in black and blue, so to me BLs just stand out more. I'm also a big fan of that lime green on the Chaos, though I like the other two cw's better. At the end of the day though they're all dope as hell, but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Bruce Lee's, first pair I've doubled up on in a very long time.

Will post some photos of my ASGs this evening. HoH London only has bigger sizes left in the BLs. Looks as though the BL is proving to be the most popular colourway overall.

Back
Top Bottom