OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

My Bron ASGs shipped out, so maybe Kobe ASGs shipped out too? Check your order status if you haven't already.

eek.gif
. this thread moves way too fast.

K I N G x B
I would like to thank you for helping me out today my dude. I hardly post on here anymore cause of all the drama & bs. He had no idea who I was, but helped me out anyways. B came through with pairs for me and my bro, and I hope the good karma comes back around. It sucks about that other situation with that other dude, but he'll get whats coming to him and you'll get whats coming to you.
BTW these ASG's are pure FIRE!!

^yeah man appreciate the heads up about the asg laces, but I just don't feel them as much as the other cw's so I'm not gonna cop. I guess if someone doesn't want their red asg laces you can PM me about it. In the meantime though if someone can tell me what length they got for the red "save lives" laces to use on the BLs I'd really appreciate it. I wear a sz 10 btw

here we go again yuku.............

....... anywho, thanks for the info fellas. I hope everybodys pair makes it home safely and on time.

P.S. does anyone else feel like the "3 Day Select" shipping on eastbay take forever??
im not complainin im just sayin

^^doubt it...try and add to cart.

Those have been there since Friday night.

Originally Posted by abstractability

sick.gif
at all the people on Craigslist selling Bruce Lee's (and ASGs W T F ???) for $200+... shame on you!! I hope all ya'll are reading this (and I know some do because you post your Niketalk tag in the pics) and I hope that the $50+ increase gets lost somewhere down the road.

What does it matter to you what they are charging? If you dont like their price then dont buy...

sick.gif
at all the people on Craigslist selling Bruce Lee's (and ASGs W T F ???) for $200+... shame on you!! I hope all ya'll are reading this (and I know some do because you post your Niketalk tag in the pics) and I hope that the $50+ increase gets lost somewhere down the road.

Its one guy on there tryin to sell a pair of BL for $300!
laugh.gif
9e536cb34a4afdf8f6253a4a11cfb3604dcb585c.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

K I N G x B
I would like to thank you for helping me out today my dude. I hardly post on here anymore cause of all the drama & bs. He had no idea who I was, but helped me out anyways. B came through with pairs for me and my bro, and I hope the good karma comes back around. It sucks about that other situation with that other dude, but he'll get whats coming to him and you'll get whats coming to you.
wat up bruh, no prob anytime, im happy that ur happy that were all happy, at the end of the day i did my best but for some wasnt good enough, well back to my 10-12 hrs days n weekends, work hard...grind harder(no %%*!)
and oh yea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
advance happy valentines day!!!!!!!! got my outfit ready!!!!

wuttup fam, anybody know the deal on if the Dark Knights will be releasing again and where?
I needs me a sz 12 and im lookin like crazy, any details yall?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

sick.gif

What does it matter to you what they are charging? If you dont like their price then dont buy...
Doesn't matter to me what they are charging, I'm not buying. I'm just saying.

and damn, king x B is helpin dudes out on coppin the ASG's and some b*tch stiffed em cause his broad copped him a pair?
*%$ is that????
I woulda made my chick return them and just got her to pay king x for him goin outta his way.
ppl these days are shady as F

Anyone here who got a pair of bruce lee's from kb24.com get an email saying they had limited quantity and can only ship out one pair? I only got one pair ,but that's good maybe they might put up the extra pairs for other people who missed out a chance to get them.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

K I N G x B
wat up bruh, no prob anytime, im happy that ur happy that were all happy, at the end of the day i did my best but for some wasnt good enough, well back to my 10-12 hrs days n weekends, work hard...grind harder(no %%*!)

Yeah man no doubt. I owe you some Hooters wings!

check this out yall...
im not trying to sell but i still have my eastbay order and im trying to help out if anyone needs a size 13 get at me asap cuz if not i will just cancel, i would rather have this out there than to cancel cuz at least someone that has been looking and havin a hard time finding a pair, again if no one wants it, it will be canceled!!!!
again my number is 714-718-5936, just text, wifey asleep already.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

K I N G x B

Yeah man no doubt. I owe you some Hooters wings!

lol hahaha thanks bro but u and ur brothers tip was more than enough, was able to take wifey to dinner cuz we celebrated her passing her lvn exam.....hehehehe...........now she got food coma!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom