OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^I vaguely heard that a long while back but it wasn't from a source who was a sneakerhead. And ESPN already effed up the other night when their brilliant reporter didn't even know what makes them the BL cw. I don't think it makes sense for them to release again at all, but who the hell knows %#! is going on with Nike release dates these days...SMH

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^I vaguely heard that a long while back but it wasn't from a source who was a sneakerhead. And ESPN already effed up the other night when their brilliant reporter didn't even know what makes them the BL cw. I don't think it makes sense for them to release again at all, but who the hell knows %#! is going on with Nike release dates these days...SMH

my thoughts exactly why release um twice? but then again apparently the DKs are releasing again. so who knows. 

K I N G x B - good peeps
pimp.gif

Good looking out bro

What Jacket is Kobe Wearing in the Red Nike Commercial with the Bruce Lees?

Ive got a size 10.5 in the Dark Knights. Looking to trade for some Bruce Lees.

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

my thoughts exactly why release um twice? but then again apparently the DKs are releasing again. so who knows. 
I really hope this is true, I really want a pair of BL... Please Nike just do it!!!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

what commercial?

kobehobe wrote:
Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

what commercial?

Kobe Dark Knight 10.5 for Sale.  or Trade for some Bruce Lees

Originally Posted by abstractability

sick.gif
at all the people on Craigslist selling Bruce Lee's (and ASGs W T F ???) for $200+... shame on you!! I hope all ya'll are reading this (and I know some do because you post your Niketalk tag in the pics) and I hope that the $50+ increase gets lost somewhere down the road.

smh.gif
no need for that. why are hoping that someone else loses money? what if there is a motive behind them selling them at that price?
its not like those sellers are forcing anyone to buy their product.
if people buy it at those prices, its their problem. congrats to the sellers that can actually sell shoes at those prices
not everyone is on here to hook people up.
shoes are made to make money, so why are you getting mad and wishing bad stuff for other people that are trying to get that money?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sick.gif
at all the people on Craigslist selling Bruce Lee's (and ASGs W T F ???) for $200+... shame on you!! I hope all ya'll are reading this (and I know some do because you post your Niketalk tag in the pics) and I hope that the $50+ increase gets lost somewhere down the road.

smh.gif
no need for that. why are hoping that someone else loses money? what if there is a motive behind them selling them at that price?
if people buy it at those prices, its their problem. congrats to the sellers that can actually sell shoes at those prices
shoes are made to make money, so why are you getting mad and wishing bad stuff for other people that are trying to get that money?
Shoes are made to play ball in!!!
wink.gif

I agree whit (abstractability) Bruce Lee's and ASGs for $200+
smh.gif

say i pay $220 for the Lee´s and $50 for shipping to Iceland = $270 + $50 for customs = $320!
grin.gif

ps. Gotta give K I N G x B respect!
Good looking out bro.

^^I think Kobe is wearing that N98 jacket that they are advertising at all the niketowns....dont quote me on that but its a safe bet...niketown LA has already released ASGs and I went up there today to grab my sizes in those and the ASG LBJ VII such awesome kicks I might phone order some more if people keep sleeping if my taxes come in soon...anyway hope it helps

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sick.gif

smh.gif

shut up 

you cry in every forum

and fyi shoes were made to WEAR

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

look at the nike retro releases releasing 2 times. dont u find that kind of strange? 

when u think about it its kind of smart on nike's behalf....

anxiously waiting for shipment confirmation from Beastbay...any final word on Kobe playing this Sunday???

^yeah it'd be a pretty smart move on Nike's part just cuz there's definitely still a lot of demand for them. And I guess at the same time it kinda reduces the resale value just a bit. Still, ESPN reporting this doesn't really confirm much of anything yet IMO, and I'll wait to hear it from a true source.

i hope he plays for like 2 minutes then sits. he should rest til after all star break although tonights game is gonna be hard without him and bynum. utah is on a good win streak

I NEED those ASG's...
wink.gif

I know some places already released them...but is there an official RD?

Originally Posted by kobehobe

and damn, king x B is helpin dudes out on coppin the ASG's and some b*tch stiffed em cause his broad copped him a pair?
*%$ is that????
I woulda made my chick return them and just got her to pay king x for him goin outta his way.
ppl these days are shady as F
Dude that flaked on King should at least compensate him for his time and effort. There's not too many niketalker that's willing to help another. I wish there's more people like King B on this forum. KIng B btw what size did dude flake on?

alright.....I've worn my Chaos everyday for the past 3 weeks (in the rain too). At work we were force to move from one bldg to another, moved over 550 boxes took us over a week to do 9hrs a day, workout in them after work, helped my fiance move to her new house in the rain...long story short just put them to some serious use (which other shoes would've shown wear and tear). The only creasing i've noticed, is on the sole of the shoe (midsole and the sole located on the heel, prob just cuz of my weight) and the tip of the cup in the heel area.....other than that nothing else...the front area of the shoe is not creasing... I'm just really impressed at the durability of these. Although i say this.....I just can't get myself to wear my other CW (in fear of showing wear and tear on them haha)....they just look so nice!

My buddy decided that he wanted to buy a pair of the ASGs, so I just bought another pair on eastbay with overnight shipping. He can have the pair that's coming in next week
happy.gif

im mad.... just balled in my kobe v and the right shoe's flywire upper makes a clicking noise everytime i step....smh i guess the flywire on the right shoe wasnt well placed ugh

Originally Posted by kobehead

sz 8 and 8.5 asgs up on eastbay. Able to add to cart.

We're sorry, but Nike Zoom Kobe V - Men's , size 08.5   (product 86429601) is currently out of stock and no longer available.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by kobehead

sz 8 and 8.5 asgs up on eastbay. Able to add to cart.

We're sorry, but Nike Zoom Kobe V - Men's , size 08.5   (product 86429601) is currently out of stock and no longer available.

frown.gif

Damn, I guess I got lucky with my size 8s! I got it in just in time!

2lwvw2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom