OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Man my bad having too many tab pages. Not focusing.
Sorry again people.
(heads to lebron thread)

Without getting in trouble, mods have mercy, I have dks, asg kobes, and bls that I need to surrender to buy my allstar game tix
Pm me

footlockers have told me that they are not getting the DKs tho, and they got the all-stars

is there anyone in the U.S. that has had a Footlocker confirm that theyre getting DKs on the 20th?

so ive called a bunch of footlockers in the los angeles area bout the dark knights n most said no dice some said maybe hoh so i called hoh los angeles n they said they aint releasing them

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

hornets looking niceeee.
Im hearing that we might be getting Dukes, USC's, Lower Merions, etc. March in time for March Madness. Ill keep you guys updated.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Duke-wanna be a.k.a no logo a.k.a GR. Prepare your money folks. Huge month for kobes and lebrons.
YES, GET YOUR WALLETS READY AND GET A HOH CONNECT IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE ALREADY BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL BE HOH EXCLUSIVE...

you aint never lie

It wouldn't make any sense to me that the dk's would be re-releasing. Kobe's appearance in NYC with the Gotham theme made sense.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It wouldn't make any sense to me that the dk's would be re-releasing. Kobe's appearance in NYC with the Gotham theme made sense.
The release dates for most of the releases have made no sense

they haven't dropped on time, or early.. no sense made by none of them.

Nothing will surprise me now I guess

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I even called NTLV and they said they don't see a DK restock anytime soon.

I think it was just an error... DKs are long gone.... I hope so..... I paid sneaker head price tag and a NTers pricetag justabout an hour ago... Good looks young gun. Paypal coming soon. Ima beat myself over the head if they release again tho
laugh.gif

Its crazy, all these push backs and date changes. No Kobe has released on time yet except aways, only because it was a GR, and all stores received them. Like no kobe has released on saturday, everyone get stuck at work while they release, Nike always finds a way to drop the ball!! Im sick of it. Like Jordans and Lebrons release on time for the most part. If their is a date change for jordans or lebrons, its only one at the most, which then is rare. Bruce Lees switched twice, almost a third time. I remember Kobe IV finals release, that date changed like 3-4 times before they dropped.. shame.

Its crazy, all these push backs and date changes. No Kobe has released on time yet except aways, only because it was a GR, and all stores received them. Like no kobe has released on saturday, everyone get stuck at work while they release, Nike always finds a way to drop the ball!! Im sick of it. Like Jordans and Lebrons release on time for the most part. If their is a date change for jordans or lebrons, its only one at the most, which then is rare. Bruce Lees switched twice, almost a third time. I remember Kobe IV finals release, that date changed like 3-4 times before they dropped.. shame.
The hoh in NY was a joke for the Finals release.  They must have kept the shoes to themselves there because they told people to come back about 4 times yet some people walked out with pairs.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

ok so the money  for the asg got taken outta my bank account, yay lol, now the waiting game, waiting to c the big brown truck or is it fedex.... i dont care just as long as the guy with the little shorts comes to my door lol

Doug Heffernan?
laugh.gif

Meanwhile the Lakers are taking it to Utah (who won 9 in a row) with Kobe out again. The bench has to play like this when Kobe gets back.

hornets looking niceeee.
Im hearing that we might be getting Dukes, USC's, Lower Merions, etc. March in time for March Madness. Ill keep you guys updated.
Duke-wanna be a.k.a no logo a.k.a GR. Prepare your money folks. Huge month for kobes and lebrons.
YES, GET YOUR WALLETS READY AND GET A HOH CONNECT IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE ALREADY BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL BE HOH EXCLUSIVE...

you aint never lie
J/Darryl...I see you 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, I don't know how people didn't see March being big.  Just look at what dropped in March '09:

* AZK 4 USC

* AZK 4 Rice Away
* LBJ 6 Akron

* LBJ 6 Superman

* LBJ 6 HWC

* LBJ 6 SVSM

* LBJ 6 CTK

HOH will be huge next month.  Save your $, folks!  I might have to double up on USC ZKV (and LBJ 7 Akrons!)

So i Nike CS called me today to apologize for the delay in my ID's. they offered me a 10 dollar gift card to make up for the delay.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

hornets looking niceeee.

you aint never lie
J/Darryl...I see you 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, I don't know how people didn't see March being big.  Just look at what dropped in March '09:

* AZK 4 USC

* AZK 4 Rice Away
* LBJ 6 Akron

* LBJ 6 Superman

* LBJ 6 HWC

* LBJ 6 SVSM

* LBJ 6 CTK

HOH will be huge next month.  Save your $, folks!  I might have to double up on USC ZKV (and LBJ 7 Akrons!)

Word...
I narrowed that list down...
never been a fan of Rice shoes... PE or not.. not my cup of tea.
All the Lebron's are maybes though.
All good looking, just not trying to pay an arm and a leg, and haven't completely been sold on any.

Ron.!!! Big Month Indeed.
You guys better get ready, start shoveling snow, washing dishes, sweeping the steps, take out the trash.
Hey, if that dont work... sell your body, hit the corner, hit a big girl.. lol something.

Back
Top Bottom