OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

man shouldnt they release a ucla cw for kobe v it would b sick i like the usc cw but being a bruin fan i couldnt bring my self  to get them lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by sho3tym

nice, ron...

i dont know what i m gonna do next month...

you may not know what to do Brandon... But YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL!!!!! and not ghostbusters!   

i know, gonna have to sell a few things to make this work out...

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

man shouldnt they release a ucla cw for kobe v it would b sick i like the usc cw but being a bruin fan i couldnt bring my self  to get them lol

nice idea but UCLA will never become a nike school.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

nice, ron...

i dont know what i m gonna do next month...

you may not know what to do Brandon... But YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL!!!!! and not ghostbusters!   

i know, gonna have to sell a few things to make this work out...

MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPTAIN!!! lol Kobes daughters need to go to college!! lmfaoooo

ASG's are still all over Dallas I am sure that will change as the weekend and crowds of people come through...

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

nice idea but UCLA will never become a nike school.
ohwell.gif

People said Michigan would never leave nike, and look what happened. Never say never.

got bored and i was just checking out the clear soles of the DK andASG... I noticed the clear soles of the DK has a hint more of blue.

how do they compare to the clear sole on the IDs?

btw, anyone know if theres chaos pairs still floating around they area? i need an 8
ohwell.gif

Ron what did I tell u after we got back from the BL release....check out the USC Kobe Vs you will love them! Were going to have a fun month or so

i was wondering...how many guys are wearing the kb v's in the nba? by the way the lakers are leading the jazz at halftime without kobe. lol. I hope they keep it up. they need home court for a repeat.

how many out there are planning to cop everything in march?

duke-
usc-
lowermerion-
rice-

im only planning to cop Lower merions, unless the dukes blow me away. maybe x2 lowermerions. we'll se...

Originally Posted by swooshallday

i was wondering...how many guys are wearing the kb v's in the nba? by the way the lakers are leading the jazz at halftime without kobe. lol. I hope they keep it up. they need home court for a repeat.
I gave the game info already
smile.gif

Vince, lets keep in touch for March - I'd like to finally help you out on something. Even though Darryl has got things covered
pimp.gif

Brandon, leave the trainers alone! You got enough AT1s to last you a year...lol

Keith, next month will be torture!

What helps me is that I think the Homes are trash. I like the Inlines - those should drop by month's end, if Nike is following the IV calendar.

Anyone watch Duke/UNC right now? Couple Dukeys with Vs on?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

duke-
usc-
lowermerion-
rice-

im only planning to cop Lower merions, unless the dukes blow me away. maybe x2 lowermerions. we'll se...

Lower Merion x 3 for me

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Vince, lets keep in touch for March - I'd like to finally help you out on something. Even though Darryl has got things covered
pimp.gif

Brandon, leave the trainers alone! You got enough AT1s to last you a year...lol

Keith, next month will be torture!

What helps me is that I think the Homes are trash. I like the Inlines - those should drop by month's end, if Nike is following the IV calendar.

Anyone watch Duke/UNC right now? Couple Dukeys with Vs on?
Ron.. dont start! lol
Nah, its all good. Imma help whoevers needs help, Speedy "officially" passed me the torch in the HOH thread.. i guess. lol
I told him he's gonna have my inbox full all the time now.. he just laughed.. we was talking alil last night too. soooo

wink.gif
eastbay took the funds out of my account for the asg's  tonight. i guess that's good news. just waiting for e-mail confirmation.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

duke-
usc-
lowermerion-
rice-

for me lower merion, rice home, usc,inlines. the dukes will have to be 
eek.gif
 for me to get.

My Lee's and ASG's are on the way!!!!!! Now im done till March!!!! uhhhhh.............. lol.......My pockets are hurting!! gotta try n stack a lil cash for the march releases....

got both of my dk's in today (been waiting for forever). i want to give it a shoutout to nystatenisland, and only MJs collected for helping me out with the BL's. Now im awaiting two bruce lees, and one pair of aways from shoetrends. Has anyone tried to contact shoetrends before? I have left them numerous emails and tried calling the number but it ends up being more like a fax then a calling line. The shoes supposedly shipped out on the 2nd, its over a week now. It never takes over one week to ship a product from one area of california to another.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

My Lee's and ASG's are on the way!!!!!! Now im done till March!!!! uhhhhh.............. lol.......My pockets are hurting!! gotta try n stack a lil cash for the march releases....

TILL March. lol we only got like 2 weeks bro.
everybody hurting.

roll.gif
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

Originally Posted by bballkid11

TILL March. lol we only got like 2 weeks bro.
everybody hurting.
LOL......I tried to make myself feel like I had some time!!! hahaha........Releases coming like cr8zy!!
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom