OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair
USC=as many pairs as I can find in my size lol.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

roll.gif
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

My Lee's and ASG's are on the way!!!!!! Now im done till March!!!! uhhhhh.............. lol.......My pockets are hurting!! gotta try n stack a lil cash for the march releases....

TILL March. lol we only got like 2 weeks bro.
everybody hurting.
LOL......I tried to make myself feel like I had some time!!! hahaha........Releases coming like cr8zy!!
roll.gif

roll.gif

lol. Man tell me about it.
Yall better be on grind mode!! everyone. Chores Galore! lol
Imma shovel snow tomorrow. lol.
Joey.. got you bro..

I overheard some of the fellas at the gym today talk about how John Wall does not want to wear the Lebron's and wishes that he could wear White/Blue Kobe V's but they have the new lebron deal!!!

Idk how true this if but I found that funny!!! lol...... I wear both but I only can ball in Kobes!!! Its like night and day on the court between the two weight and performance wise to me..!!

Just my opinion!!

Kind of off-topic, but the Christopher Nolan is in the works of prepping his third Batman movie! I'll be wearing my Dark Knights when it comes out
smile.gif

On another note, it seems like the re-release/stock of the DK's is looking grim. I've noticed that many people have called various HOH, FTL, Niketowns, but there seems to be no confirmed release for February 20th. I wonder if reseller prices will skyrocket or remain the same if the restock doesn't happen. I guess we'll see in ten days.

marley, what size you wear? I think Im on the same plan as you for Kobes and we will be at the same places buying them most likely lol

dukes - love the colorway, but Im a UNC guy
rice - ehh too many other releases
lower merion - 1 pair
usc - hottness, as many as i can grab

thanks darryl for hooking me up with the BL's. eastbay also took the funds out of my account for the asg's nike did also for the lebron asg's. im just waiting for them to take out the cash for my girls asg lebrons

i am trying to stay strong with these cws.....only picked up BLs, Chaos, DKs and aways...said "No" to ASG and White/Red/Blacks.....the No to the ASGs was I cancelled my B/O'd Eastbay order.

Originally Posted by marley

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair

Dukes= 2
Rice= depends on version.. 2 atleast of both..maybe more if they the actual Rice player PE's, i saw 3 different pics/shoes
Lower Merion= at least 3
USC= 2 or better

I suggest dudes cut back on eating... small portions!! only eat if you really hungry. LOL
dont drive unless its work or school
Find && Hunt down EVERYONE that owes you money

I know I'm a lot of pages late but I just received my pair of Kobe V Chaos/Joker and
eek.gif
, these shoes are
pimp.gif
! I didn't like them at first, but then I saw Kobe rockin them on the Lopez show with a windrunner jacket to match. I like them more than than my Dark Knights. The Kobe IV Chaos can't touch these.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

My Lee's and ASG's are on the way!!!!!! Now im done till March!!!! uhhhhh.............. lol.......My pockets are hurting!! gotta try n stack a lil cash for the march releases....

TILL March. lol we only got like 2 weeks bro.
everybody hurting.
I agree, thanks for the hookup bro

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair

Dukes= 2
Rice= depends on version.. 2 atleast of both..maybe more if they the actual Rice player PE's, i saw 3 different pics/shoes
Lower Merion= at least 3
USC= 2 or better

I suggest dudes cut back on eating... small portions!! only eat if you really hungry. LOL
Darryl you silly bro!!!    LOL
roll.gif

Just received my BL'S thanks to STATENISLANDNY23 for the hook up. They are truly better looking then the pics I've seen. Next ASG"S if I'm fortunate.

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair

Dukes= 2
Lower Merion= at least 3
USC= 2 or better

roll.gif

Times is hard.!!! I hope yall filed yall taxes early. If not, yall better get that same day return! Kobe taking all that money this year. Even with that messed up hand! May not be able to shoot a jumper without pain, but his grip on wallets is stronger than ever!!! LOL
ALL V-DAY plans are OUT the window!!!!! I dont have a girl, but was gonna take someone out.. now??? Im cooking TV dinners, imma borrow the best smelling candles my mom got, and we gonna watch the 40-year old virgin.. and SHE BETTER BE SATISFIED!!
KOBE KIDS NEED COLLEGE MONEY, lol

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair

Dukes= 2
Lower Merion= at least 3
USC= 2 or better

roll.gif

Times is hard.!!! I hope yall filed yall taxes early. If not, yall better get that same day return! Kobe taking all that money this year. Even with that messed up hand! May not be able to shoot a jumper without pain, but his grip on wallets is stronger than ever!!! LOL
ALL V-DAY plans are OUT the window!!!!! I dont have a girl, but was gonna take someone out.. now??? Im cooking TV dinners, imma borrow the best smelling candles my mom got, and we gonna watch the 40-year old virgin.. and SHE BETTER BE SATISFIED!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair

Dukes= 2
Lower Merion= at least 3
USC= 2 or better

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
LMAO!!!!!!!   Imma do the Gourmet TV DInners lay it on a plate and Act like I cooked It!!!!! Then she BETTER BE SATISFIED!!! LOL.......... 

roll.gif

I think I made a mistake Like the ASG more than the dk. amyway I have a sz 13 dk willing to sell or trade for sz 13 ASG.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Dukes=pass
Rice= easy pass
Lower Merion=1 pair

Dukes= 2
Lower Merion= at least 3
USC= 2 or better

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
LMAO!!!!!!!   Imma do the Gourmet TV DInners lay it on a plate and Act like I cooked It!!!!! Then she BETTER BE SATISFIED!!! LOL.......... 

roll.gif

imma put the lil leaf on mine... like
Me: "BOO, look what I did!"
Her: "I thought we was going to Red Lobster"
Me. {cough/} Kobes come out {cough/}
Her: WHAT??????!!!
Me: "I said we got a snow storm... I DONT KNOW HOW WE GONNA GET OUT"
LMFAOOO

Been sayin...if you want the DKs don't sleep...if you pass now anticipating a 20th release and they don't pop back up...be ready to empty your pockets.

Looks like its not gonna happen people.

BTW...who's hooking up HOH releases that doesn't mind helping out? Seems like no one ever hits me back when it comes to HOH type releases
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom