OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

alright shot in the dark but are the asg's gonna be releasing at footlockers in store on saturday? i know someone said they wouldn't but i read a reply that a footlocker in fox hills got them? or is that not a ftl and a nike store? thanks for the help

well heres the scoop, I called 6 local footlockers and 1 said they were on the list for a release for the 12th.
I called back today to confirm and the dude said NOTHING came in and it would have already been there by now.
So I wouldnt hold my breath bro, did they sell out in ur size on nike.com?

Well my wife was at fox hills last night and the biggest size was a 10.5

Originally Posted by s dubl

Haha...clean pic of the IDs from Smith. I'm sure some better ones will pop up within the next few hours.

Right now I would call them PE's just because the color options on his you can't make right now.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

alright shot in the dark but are the asg's gonna be releasing at footlockers in store on saturday? i know someone said they wouldn't but i read a reply that a footlocker in fox hills got them? or is that not a ftl and a nike store? thanks for the help

well heres the scoop, I called 6 local footlockers and 1 said they were on the list for a release for the 12th.
I called back today to confirm and the dude said NOTHING came in and it would have already been there by now.

ya its hit or miss but I hope you can find a pair m23air

Originally Posted by s dubl

Haha...clean pic of the IDs from Smith. I'm sure some better ones will pop up within the next few hours.

Right now I would call them PE's just because the color options on his you can't make right now.
grin.gif

Agreed. They have to be PE's based on the sole alone. They look amazing on the court though!

mini mod mode:

Let's clean this thread up a bit, alright?

Seriously the last dozen pages or so are basically "DID ANYONE GET SHIPPING CONFIRMATION?!?" or "Kobe's not playing, will he wear the shoes to throw Shannon Brown a lob?" over and effing over again.

I'm not trying to tell everyone what to post, but there's useful information here. A lot of it. But if I have to look through 3 new pages every few hours because 6 cats a day are posting "COPPED" and then coming back two more times to post an email from KB24.com that says shipping pending and then item shipped... that crap doesn't help anyone.

So let's not clutter up a great thread about a great shoe for no reason. Alright? Alright.

SUMMARY OF CURRENT INFO:
  • ASG are around and on Nike.com right now. Not too hard to cop
  • DKs should be released again on the 20th, but no one is too sure right now of the details. Asking again doesn't make the info appear.
  • Chaos are floating around but won't be released again
Seriously, that's really all there is. Put the B/S stuff in your signature. Throw up a picture if you grabbed a pair.

/mini mod mode

And because I yelled, here's some Gene Hackman in the best basketball movie of all time for ya

http://www.youtube.com/v/n3E3bEH1Ov8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0http://www.youtube.com/v/n3E3bEH1Ov8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

Wow I don't really have a problem with the posts. That my opinion though.

Anyways.. Those IDs look good! Real nice...

Ricky: Oh yeah, no rush. I need to call my cousin. I ordered my All Stars off NDC w/ free shipping!!! Finally.

Shaun, per your queston about the ASGs now that Kobe ain't playing - I'll admit they lost some luster because the most we will see him do is sit on the bench with them on. But I saw them tonight - they are verrrrrry dope. Regardles its a hot shoe.

Sergio, glad u got your BLs. I need to snag that SC now...

So I grabbed these tonight. I just love the simple colorway...

Thanks to my dude ***** with the hookup.

15zjujm.jpg

I can't get enough of this damn shoe...

10rl7c9.jpg

^
Nice Ron!
I'd def. cop those on the discount!

Need a hook up out here lol.

We shall keep in touch in march for sure bro!

kobehobe wrote:

ya its hit or miss but I hope you can find a pair m23air

hey kobehobe, thanks for the luck i guess ill be needing it...as nike ran outta my size. i was planning to cop in store instead of waiting for shipping...we see how that turned out 
frown.gif
guess ima have to wait til tom and call around again or just skip these. missed the last 3 releases and i wanted at least one and got 0 double 
frown.gif
frown.gif
ahhh. 

just curious which ftl did you call?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Nice Ron!

i'd get those too with 30% off, then I would use the savings to change those laces....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Nice Ron!

i'd get those too with 30% off, then I would use the savings to change those laces....
sick.gif

Same as im thinking.  If i can get those for 90 or better, ill def buy.  If not, its an easy pass.

Nice flint

had to get them also, thanks to the dude, even tho he probably doesn't visit this thread lol

these will sit... but they do look real nice.

gonna ball the ship out of em for damn sure.... right elbow to the chest, shake and fade to my left and...... "Kobe"

4350839182_de9810e805.jpg

4350093705_b2c790435b.jpg

4350840102_f94d59b7af.jpg

4350840452_353b9ba92f.jpg

the way the nuggets talk about the lakers, i didnt expect J.R. smith to be wearing kobes shoes. i know he wore the 4s, but tonight with the IDs, its like he's constantly keeping up with kobe's newest shoes

These kinda remind me of these for some reason. Would of been clean if the All-Stars had some gold in them.

Shoe_details_large.jpg
nx9fdx-1.jpg

Wow, u guys really hate those laces...lol! I don't mind them at all! I think I'm gonna put some flat black laces in them, or try some black based round laces with red spots. I also might try some black SB oval laces...

One thing is for sure....Kobe IV/V laces are too short if you play in them! I don't mind the short laces for the pairs I rock casually, but this pair will get abused...

Nice, NWT....I always love your pics. Yeah, my friend who helped me out visits this thread once in a while but doesn't post here (much).

Back
Top Bottom