OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I don't think allstars are thaaaat limited. Fox hills got em.... NTSF and a lot places got them.... Kobes are just selling like hotcakes. Dark knights were limited gr.... Cause 1 day later.... They were gone.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I thought Kobe was supposed to assist Brown with a few of his dunks? I hope so cuz that is our only chance of seeing him rock the ASG's

Kobe might not be playing, but I can assure you he will be at the game. I would think that he will have floor seats and will be rocking the ASG with his street gear, but who knows...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't think allstars are thaaaat limited. Fox hills got em.... NTSF and a lot places got them.... Kobes are just selling like hotcakes. Dark knights were limited gr.... Cause 1 day later.... They were gone.
That DK's sold out so fast because most stores only got 24 pairs.

Maaaan the 5's are breaking the bank lol

I wish we could slowdown just a little bit.

Am I the only one who thinks the inlines are a little too plain?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Just got word Eastbay shipped the orders today.

a sour day jus got sweet..........

a question for the "Gold Members" on your order history for the ASG's

what type of shipping method did they put dwn? Cause I swear I did "3 day select"

mine shipped and it says ups ground, it should be 3 day select automatically for gold members unless you want to upgrade

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Maaaan the 5's are breaking the bank lol

I wish we could slowdown just a little bit.

Am I the only one who thinks the inlines are a little too plain?

I love the inline, sick imo

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Really!?!? 24 pairs??? Weird. I doubt it tho. Call a rep at Nike cust serv and they prob can tell you how many units they had.... Ndc had a lot.... Ppl holding on the line for over hours.... Unless these reps are just putting customers on hold while eating their curly fries.... That's what I used to do waaaaay back then lol.

stryka- they said if i ordered before 7pm est time/ 4 pm pac. that it would be processed and ready to ship tomorrow so hopefully itll be here saturday. Thanks for the info tho as well as lateralus1082 and davidleex84

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

I wish they made air freshener with the new sneaker smell
ehh...no. have you smelled the motorsports....
laugh.gif

shaqruleswrote:
Originally Posted by GZA73

I think the fact that he won't being playing in the All Star Game takesaway a lot of the steam from the release. Still a hot shoethough!

ummm...no....and....no

actually I don't see why Demar Derozan (isn't he on Team Kobe?) can't wear the All-stars this weekend.

Eastbay shipped my All Stars. should have been shipped 3-day(gold club member) but they shipped it ground. now gotta wait longer, and they probably shipped the shoes in that stupid bag instead of box
mad.gif
mad.gif

just copped the DK's for 185 shipped.
I had to pull the trigger man, cant rely on feb 20th.
These were a MUST COP.

did this happen to anyone else, yesterday the funds for the asg were taken from my account today in the morning it was put back just got off the phone with eastbay n the rep already gave me my track number n the cash is still there, i really dont use eastbay im more of buy at the store kinda guy lol

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Eastbay shipped my All Stars. should have been shipped 3-day(gold club member) but they shipped it ground. now gotta wait longer, and they probably shipped the shoes in that stupid bag instead of box
mad.gif
mad.gif
They did the same to me, so I called to complain!  Not just on the all-stars but for my vday's as well!

Originally Posted by lakers911

mad.gif
mad.gif
They did the same to me, so I called to complain!  Not just on the all-stars but for my vday's as well!
so what's the result of the complaint?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

eek.gif

Watching the SAS vs DEN game. Is JR Smith wearing all yellow Kobe V ID's???
He is! Looks to have a white midsole though. They look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on the court!!!

Originally Posted by thethrill909

stryka- they said if i ordered before 7pm est time/ 4 pm pac. that it would be processed and ready to ship tomorrow so hopefully itll be here saturday. Thanks for the info tho as well as lateralus1082 and davidleex84

any time! When in doubt, call a CSR for the most updated info. If it seems fishy call again.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Really!?!? 24 pairs??? Weird. I doubt it tho. Call a rep at Nike cust serv and they prob can tell you how many units they had.... Ndc had a lot.... Ppl holding on the line for over hours.... Unless these reps are just putting customers on hold while eating their curly fries.... That's what I used to do waaaaay back then lol.
NTSF had like 25-30 pairs of DK's and they went really fast.  Their first shipment of asg's they had about the same amount, and today when I talked to them they said they got very few pairs in as a re stock.  Really glad I was able to order off NDC today.  

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

did this happen to anyone else, yesterday the funds for the asg were taken from my account today in the morning it was put back just got off the phone with eastbay n the rep already gave me my track number n the cash is still there, i really dont use eastbay im more of buy at the store kinda guy lol

never happened to me after tons of orders with eastbay, but they will take your money eventually, and if not buy something else

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

never happened to me after tons of orders with eastbay, but they will take your money eventually, and if not buy something else
they'll take it back. Happened when I bought my flu games. Took it out, and it was put back in. The day I was supposed to receive the shoes, the money was gone.

Originally Posted by lakers911

mad.gif
mad.gif
Complain on the shipping or the box?

Back
Top Bottom