OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

on second thought, it doesn't matter. 3 day shipping would mean it would arrive on monday, but that's a holiday. Receiving them on Tuesday

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

eek.gif

Watching the SAS vs DEN game. Is JR Smith wearing all yellow Kobe V ID's???

I think he is..
I was beginning to think no one else was watching the game...lol
I paused my TV and he is wearing all yellow V's with a white midsole.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

damnit i just pulled the trigger on asg even though i really dont like em... hopefully it will grow on me..

Wait till ppl start posting fits... It'll grow on you.
Man you straight called it... its already growing on me. There are something about Kobe's. My bank account close to SINGLE DIGITS now 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Eastbay shipped my All Stars. should have been shipped 3-day(gold club member) but they shipped it ground. now gotta wait longer, and they probably shipped the shoes in that stupid bag instead of box
mad.gif
mad.gif
This happened to me too. Call them up and they will either offer a $10 gift card or bump up your next order to free next day shipping.

heads up for people who ordered from kb24...i didnt get tracking info til two days after i got my DK's, so dont panic.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

on second thought, it doesn't matter. 3 day shipping would mean it would arrive on monday, but that's a holiday. Receiving them on Tuesday

I had next day and it got pushed to ground, UPS will deliver on Monday though beings its not a holiday for them.

So any pics of JR Smith in the Vs?

Anyone change their mind on the ASGs now Kobe isn't playing? I already have mine ordered, and plan on keeping em unless they for some reason disappoint me in person...worse comes to worse if I don't like em when I have em in hand I'll just trade em for a future release.

Originally Posted by s dubl

So any pics of JR Smith in the Vs?

Anyone change their mind on the ASGs now Kobe isn't playing? I already have mine ordered, and plan on keeping em unless they for some reason disappoint me in person...worse comes to worse if I don't like em when I have em in hand I'll just trade em for a future release.
Shaun: Word.  I kinda lost interest in them, not cuz he isn't playing.  Just cuz I don't like the 3m from the pictures. Talk about a 180.  With that, I still ordered them.
laugh.gif

Adrian....I'm still feelin em...something about the Infraredish colorway with the ice sole is
smokin.gif
to me...I just hope the 3M doesn't change my mind when I have em...we'll see in about a week.

Haha...clean pic of the IDs from Smith. I'm sure some better ones will pop up within the next few hours.

alright shot in the dark but are the asg's gonna be releasing at footlockers in store on saturday? i know someone said they wouldn't but i read a reply that a footlocker in fox hills got them? or is that not a ftl and a nike store? thanks for the help

Originally Posted by abstractability

Um Tony, I don't see JR Smith anywhere in the picture.

lol hes in the back bout to check in, u can see them canary yellows on his toes bro

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

alright shot in the dark but are the asg's gonna be releasing at footlockers in store on saturday? i know someone said they wouldn't but i read a reply that a footlocker in fox hills got them? or is that not a ftl and a nike store? thanks for the help

well heres the scoop, I called 6 local footlockers and 1 said they were on the list for a release for the 12th.
I called back today to confirm and the dude said NOTHING came in and it would have already been there by now.
So I wouldnt hold my breath bro, did they sell out in ur size on nike.com?

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Originally Posted by abstractability

Um Tony, I don't see JR Smith anywhere in the picture.

lol hes in the back bout to check in, u can see them canary yellows on his toes bro
Oh.. that little small speck of yellow.. sheesh.. I'm getting old.

Back
Top Bottom