OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

thanksss... i just went with the simple look.... might go buy that jacket kobe has on in the pic above since its in a store near me hmmmm.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

Went to My Alma Mater to see them (Pleasantville) Take on Atlantic City.. one of the biggest games of every high school year. Its called Battle by The Bay.
One player from my old high school had on Kobe awayss.. crazy cause like lower merion.. our school is burgandy, white, and  silver. Everytime lil' man got the ball... I started screaming "do it for Kobe!!" lol
anyway, wore these today, broke mad necks.

ENJOY!

15e9y0j.jpg

^^ You guys one of those family with christmas lights all year round?

Originally Posted by Minarets

Originally Posted by shaqrules

he's wearing hyperdunk lo's

i assume you are kidding? cause they have his logo on the tongue
hes talking about deron williams. deron is wearing hyperdunk lows. the guy above thought they were kobe v

I hate to be that guy, but I just looked through pages 500-514 for info and couldn't find any:

What's the deal with the all red Kobes? What kind of release, where to get them, how much is too much for them, etc. These are needed.

Originally Posted by Beats05

I hate to be that guy, but I just looked through pages 500-514 for info and couldn't find any:

What's the deal with the all red Kobes? What kind of release, where to get them, how much is too much for them, etc. These are needed.
they're the all-star edition Kobe Vs. were a limited release at HOH. also were on eastbay but sold out in minutes. regular retail of $130

What'sthe deal with the all red Kobes? What kind of release, where to getthem, how much is too much for them, etc. These are needed.
they'rethe all-star edition Kobe Vs. were a limited release at HOH. also wereon eastbay but sold out in minutes. regular retail of $130

Thank you sir.

wussap bro, theyre All Star game Kobe V's he was supposed to wear if he played.
They were released a few times online and at HOH's and some Niketowns.
Some Footlockers were still getting them so id call your local ones and find out.
And theres TONS on ebay if you cant find any for retail

I just got a shipping confirmation from KB24.com, but I got my shoes 4 DAYS AGO.

SMH at KB24. They have to get on top of their service.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

thanksss... i just went with the simple look.... might go buy that jacket kobe has on in the pic above since its in a store near me hmmmm.
They already have that jacket he's wearing in stores? Where? How much?

wore my aways today for the first time and they were amazing.
i was on my feet for 9 straight hours then went to play ball right after work and my feet killed before basketball.
my feet felt better after playing for 2 1/2 hours.
i had a "lamar" moment but my ankle was just fine, which really surprised me.
got a lot of comments on them too.

5/5
10/10
100/100
A+

...well you get the point haha.

Back
Top Bottom