OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

Ed: W'sup, you don't wear your shorts to work?

at times i will, I usually dress more business/lay back casual... its getting warmer so i may bust out the short shorts
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
 jk jk

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Bay Area

Where can i find a pair of ASG's or Aways?

Are the DK's coming out soon?
footlockers have the Aways....don't know who or if any ASGs out there....NTSF had them but sold out quickly....

2/20 was supposed to be the official DK release but who knows??????

aww man i wanted some ASG's

aways can do....but if i can grab a pair of DK's that'll be awesome

are they coming out this Saturday for sure?
No one knows for sure, it's been discussed like every other page.
From what I heard, I highly doubt they're coming out in the states Saturday. Heard Canada and Australia? They already released in the states a month ago..

Can anyone tell me what is 3m material?

Hey notrious u posted saying they got that Kobe jacket around your way..do u mean the hoh in cherry hill? Thanks in advance with any info.

you guys should bro-mance using PM...with your duh-luh-duluntz....
and Prince is the man!
.....Shannon ID's should get boycotted for him putting in such a dookie performance.....
actually, Nike should just take those colors and options completely off the site.

Originally Posted by Ericsofly

Bay Area

footlockers have the Aways....don't know who or if any ASGs out there....NTSF had them but sold out quickly....

From what I heard, I highly doubt they're coming out in the states Saturday. Heard Canada and Australia? They already released in the states a month ago..

3m material is a nickname for reflective material...3m is actually the company that made the material used on some of the older models that had reflective material on them.

a homie in Canada hasnt heard anything about the DKs releasing in Canada either...but maybe he just hasnt checked? I'll find out for sure within the next few days about that from him.

I think theres some Canadian NTers in this thread that might be able to confirm sooner?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobe in his prime..... please..... thinking about it makes me wana cry....

anyways.... my girl got me this today.

4357923427_5592b0ca98.jpg

perfect Dk fit, props

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Ericsofly

Bay Area

3m material is a nickname for reflective material...3m is actually the company that made the material used on some of the older models that had reflective material on them.

a homie in Canada hasnt heard anything about the DKs releasing in Canada either...but maybe he just hasnt checked? I'll find out for sure within the next few days about that from him.

I think theres some Canadian NTers in this thread that might be able to confirm sooner?

Ya im from Toronto and my Footlocker hookup said they were releasing here on the 20th according to their schedule.
They even started taking pre orders for them.
But remember, retail price for ALL Kobe Zoom V's in Canada are 199.99 plus 13% tax which is 226.00 Canadian and from how decent the dollar is now,
the exchange of 226 to USD is 215.00.

So its still cheaper for you US residents to cop off ebay like I did.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Has anyone heard anything from kb24.com about their asg order? I placed an order and emailed them w no response. I'm not really in a hurry to get my pair, but just want to be assured I am getting them

Your order will be processed this week and shipped this week.   Please look for the confirmation email with your tracking number.

Thank you,

Jasper

YES!!!!
smile.gif

Prob already asked but what's the sizing like on these?  In comparison to the Hyperdunks (Last Nikes I purchased)...I'm and 11 in the Hyperdunk what size should I get in these?  Thanks for the help all...

^ I can't compare with Hyperdunks, because I neither own nor have I tried a pair on, but...

LeBron VIIs I wear US10 and with these I need US10.5. I have a wide foot and the Vs are quite narrow, not unlike a Air Max, like for instance the AM2003...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Prob already asked but what's the sizing like on these?  In comparison to the Hyperdunks (Last Nikes I purchased)...I'm and 11 in the Hyperdunk what size should I get in these?  Thanks for the help all...
The V's fit true to size, I'm 11 on HD's too which fit a bit big for my feet, 12 on ZKIV , 11.5 on ZKIII's.
Generally speaking they fit true length wise and very snug width wise. If your feet are narrow-normal sticking with your true size should be good otherwise go 1/2 size up though I allways try shoes on(if possible) before ordering.

Been outta this thread for about the last 4-5 days. Anybody wanna update me on what's happened?

Cliffnotes?

Not much at all man. Lets see, here's a wrap-up of what people have been asking:

1. Are DKs coming out on the 20th?
2. Anyone have any ASGs for sale?
3. Did I mentions "Are DKs coming out on the 20th?"

That about wraps up the last 20 pages or so. No new release info or pics.

Originally Posted by abernja

Been outta this thread for about the last 4-5 days. Anybody wanna update me on what's happened?

Cliffnotes?
You could skim through the last couple pages...

DK's definatley dropping this sat in Australia, we've had shipment sitting out back of my store for the last 2 weeks... hope they release again for you guys (again) in the states
Side note: Bruce Lees are still sitting of shelves over here...

Rocked the ASG he in LA yesterday... It's a shame Kobe didn't play but I have gotten so much positive feedback on these ASGs alone from random folks at a starbucks to Kobe/NBA fans. BTW wats good NTers.

my store has the black yellow impulse shorts younggunna. hit me up if you need em. we are getting the w/b/r ones too.

Back
Top Bottom