OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Lol see Dwight Howard do the Kobe
at the USA team player intros
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

Kobe woulda hit that Carmelo! LOL
word...I was waiting for him to tear off that Mr. Rogers jacket and have his Uni on underneath and say "I got this one coach" and make the game winner.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

word...I was waiting for him to tear off that Mr. Rogers jacket and have his Uni on underneath and say "I got this one coach" and make the game winner.

tired.gif
that would have been great. crazy imagination lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha off course.. It wouldn't be Kobe if it wasn't Hollywood.

puente hills mall still has the chaos in 10, 10.5, 9.5 ( jus copped another 9.5 ) and got my BL's from ebay im good for a while...

Has anyone heard anything from kb24.com about their asg order? I placed an order and emailed them w no response. I'm not really in a hurry to get my pair, but just want to be assured I am getting them

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Bay Area

Where can i find a pair of ASG's or Aways?

Are the DK's coming out soon?
footlockers have the Aways....don't know who or if any ASGs out there....NTSF had them but sold out quickly....

2/20 was supposed to be the official DK release but who knows??????

check this out ya'll had 5 runs this morning at the gym wit my cuzin n rocked the asg's!!!!
i think this is the best shoe up to this point after rocking them, in any colorway!!!!
when i slipped these bad boys on, it was a perfect fit!!! but i usually put insoles and rock double socks....
but the only problem is the dang laces are tooooooo short, barely could lace them up to the top...
i rocked it after i played ball, the whole day walking around and look!!!!!!!............
c7435f3be9aa3c2644c1e41d9fa0dc1428a6016.jpg
fdd152e83642e59a3054fa13ab3e469b24eb61f.jpg
47e2599e903874f4e3d9df961d3cd33cd9d56f6.jpg
24a356a4eb4b303141d1eb959a72c1d9f4bc254.jpg
175254aee031240de5b9f774afd7cb72f66a632.jpg
6db35909ee963275432ee5b89f7898b8e8321c9.jpg

pretty much no creases...
if the sole was cleaned up hella good, it can pass for a ds pair, hahaha lol......
one word of advice, be careful with the black laces cuz it might rub off on the infared laces....the residue from the black laces that was left over in the holes rubbed off a lil' on the other laces. and be very careful with the 3m material cuz its a b@#$^ to clean!!!!!!
i would buy some footlocker laces or even use the dk laces...
hope this helps, enjoy!!!!!

happy valentines day ya'll!!!!!!!!!!

i still have a size 10 and size 13 all star if anyone is interested pm asap need these gone cuz i have no use for them, thanks

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Bay Area

Where can i find a pair of ASG's or Aways?

Are the DK's coming out soon?
footlockers have the Aways....don't know who or if any ASGs out there....NTSF had them but sold out quickly....

2/20 was supposed to be the official DK release but who knows??????

aww man i wanted some ASG's

aways can do....but if i can grab a pair of DK's that'll be awesome

are they coming out this Saturday for sure?

that shirt is dope...shorts too.

I need to find some Kobe shorts for cheap @ Ross or somethin. I can't pay $45+ for some basketball shorts that Id only wear around the house to chill.

wussap bro, theyre All Star game Kobe V's he was supposed to wear if he played.
They were released a few times online and at HOH's and some Niketowns.
Some Footlockers were still getting them so id call your local ones and find out.
And theres TONS on ebay if you cant find any for retail

Very much appreciated, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom