OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

check this out ya'll took the day off, so if anyone is looking for a size 10 asg and u live in the s.cali area, they're urs today!!!!!!!! need to get rid of these asap, n plus there not my size so i have to use for them. here's my cell 714-718-5936..
sorry mods i know dis ain't the b/s forum, but im mad/frustrated/disappointed due to the fact that i was willing to help out n then ppl back out, not trying to put ppl on blast, but its common sense, once i get rid of it i'm over it, and only willing to help ppl out if they front or i have helped out b4, again for the ppl who gave me info/advice, thanks n its much appreciated!!!!

super pumped right now, my boy scooped a pair of DK's when they originally dropped, he just called me and told me that he was strapped for cash..i told him i wanted the DK's..copped them for retail!!! yeeeeeeaaaaaaa boy!

to marley and deionandmelo, i wouldnt worry about it and all... when i took the all star laces out i had one minor staining on one of the eyelets (probably caused by me pulling out the laces) i rubbed it for 2 seconds and it was gone hehe... but i still swapped them with some identical laces from finishline just cus i wasnt really feeling the western rusty look on the all star laces. Chill guys, its not even close to what you guys are probably thinking.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

to marley and deionandmelo, i wouldnt worry about it and all... when i took the all star laces out i had one minor staining on one of the eyelets (probably caused by me pulling out the laces) i rubbed it for 2 seconds and it was gone hehe... but i still swapped them with some identical laces from finishline just cus i wasnt really feeling the western rusty look on the all star laces. Chill guys, its not even close to what you guys are probably thinking
i wouldn't be rubbing it bro cuz the 3m material is really something, if u keep rubbing it it will turn dull n not as shiny wen u put it at certain angles, the black laces have been in those eyelets for how long?  so the residue from those laces stayed in the eyelets n rubbed off on the infared laces, n now my infrared laces have black residuce, if u guys are wearing it casually then ya'll should be good, playing ball, i would think twice n cop some new fresh ones.....

Originally Posted by astroox805

super pumped right now, my boy scooped a pair of DK's when they originally dropped, he just called me and told me that he was strapped for cash..i told him i wanted the DK's..copped them for retail!!! yeeeeeeaaaaaaa boy!

[Stu] That's NOOICE [/Stu]

What's up with nike using these small forefoot zoom units like in the huaraches?
KOBE is not some generic bench player! Nike should have used a full forefoot zoom unit in these. Just imagine how much more comfy these could have been if they did. Stop being cheap nike!

Originally Posted by al3x89

0f562089e19ab144070733b25de0e457-getty-95911206adb021_as_practice.jpg

I found this... I need info on this jacket. lol thought I'd have better luck in this thread.

How about this Kobe beanie?!

dcb12388bb0c78b4819bf65277372cdd-getty-95911206adb018_as_practice.jpg

I wonder what the weight increase would have been then? Maybe they were shooting for a specific weight reduction % number. Either way these have to be the most comfortable shoe I can remember ever putting on my feet.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

What's up with nike using these small forefoot zoom units like in the huaraches?
KOBE is not some generic bench player! Nike should have used a full forefoot zoom unit in these. Just imagine how much more comfy these could have been if they did. Stop being cheap nike!

i think on the vids/interviews they were saying that the zoom is thicker in the heel. kobe was also saying something like he wanted to feel low to the ground.   maybe they're saving rounds for the vi.... 

IV: zoom in heel.
V: zoom in heel and forefoot. 
VI: full length low profile zoom??

the feel of the shoe is amazing...

Nike/Eric knows what they're doing... if they wanted, they woulda done full length but i doubt the shoe woulda felt this low to the ground... they would have to work the whole shoe again.

Interesting.. It would be cool to see the KBVI lookin like the XX.

Anyone else holding off on buying DKs from eBay in the hope that they'll be coming out again on the 20th? Lol. This is killer.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Just got my ASGs from K I N G x B. If you're out there
nerd.gif
thanks for the hookup bro!

no prob, i got u, thanks again for takin these off my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i can move on n worry about gettin the bruce lees!!!!!!!!!!!
if any fellow nt'er can trade me some bruce lees, holla!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by Nermindee

to marley and deionandmelo, i wouldnt worry about it and all... when i took the all star laces out i had one minor staining on one of the eyelets (probably caused by me pulling out the laces) i rubbed it for 2 seconds and it was gone hehe... but i still swapped them with some identical laces from finishline just cus i wasnt really feeling the western rusty look on the all star laces. Chill guys, its not even close to what you guys are probably thinking
i wouldn't be rubbing it bro cuz the 3m material is really something, if u keep rubbing it it will turn dull n not as shiny wen u put it at certain angles, the black laces have been in those eyelets for how long?  so the residue from those laces stayed in the eyelets n rubbed off on the infared laces, n now my infrared laces have black residuce, if u guys are wearing it casually then ya'll should be good, playing ball, i would think twice n cop some new fresh ones.....
lol nah man, its not even how yer making it out to be. It was 2 seconds and it was more like a dust off not a rub.

Back
Top Bottom