OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Footlockers shouldve recieved them by now if they were releasing again... And not 1 Footlocker has comfirmed that they are receiving them... Not in LA nor NY. And thanks for the comments fellas. Dope allstars.

Seems like the DKs are not re-releasing here in SoCal..... No store has confirmed it.....
Oh well.....

i wonder why hohmd re-released the DK around 1 week ago...too bad they sold out in a heart beat....interesting. last sz they had was a 9 but thats too small for me..

what happened to all the US footlockers who said they had them on their list? seems like if they were coming out they would have seen some stock by now...

checked my list at work yesterday and didn't see it on there. looks like aussie,europe,canadian release guys.

Figured I would try a little experiment with BLs- by the way Props to ONLY MJs/Frank for these sweet shoes. As always, thanks for the hard work.  I am not completely sold on these POP IV laces in these BL Vs, but I am not sure I can casually rock with the yellow OEM laces provided.  May have to go with the NIKE RED laces when I get a chance.  Any comments/critique welcome.
a96365af4241c0c6d85afa40b223a2c4eefb8fed.jpg

Abstract- agreed.  Just not sure I want to "invest" in the GR Aways simply for the laces.  I would prefer to get a pair of USCs, Lower Merions, or even Inlines, before I go that route.  That being said,  at this point, it is the best fit as a substitute as far as I can tell.  The main issue is that the V lace is thinner and rounder than the 4 lace.  I think they tie better on the shoe, but they are definitely not super long, and the solid colors dont really do it for me.

Bryscooplaygrif: Go with the POP laces for now until you can get a hold of better laces and if you don't like the solid ones. I'll keep a lookout for extra Away laces and let you know if anything.

Abstract- thanks for the lookout.  GZA- trial and error baby- I hear ya.  Its not finalized.  Will continue to look for the right combination. Maybe black all star laces- possibly red all star laces? Could be interesting

Rocked the AS yesterday.. fyi the black laces bleed. other then that i think these are slowly becoming my fav V's.

Man I am really bummed hearing about the laces bleeding on the all stars. I dont get mine til tomorrow but this sucks that the laces are bleeding on eveyones shoes.

Forgot to tag my pic. Back in TN after 3 weeks in Cali. Got these; all of which I wouldn't've been able to get out here. I gotta move back. Hopefully I can order the Dark Knights if they drop on Saturday.

im debating what to do w my asg pair now. i dont really like the look w the red laces, but dont want the black ones to bleed. is it just the laces themselves, or also the shoe causing this? if its just the laces, i could just swap out for a different pair of black laces that are similar

Originally Posted by arisorous

Rocked the ASG he in LA yesterday... It's a shame Kobe didn't play but I have gotten so much positive feedback on these ASGs alone from random folks at a starbucks to Kobe/NBA fans. BTW wats good NTers.

same here man.. fools were lookin hard and got a lot compliments.

the V's are releasing the best colorways of the whole ZK line IMO.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

^^^^ Can't wait til the 20th is come and gone so I don't have to see this question every day.
Yeah, I know what ya mean.... 

Just got my ASGs from fedex will post pics in a few. Even though everyone knows what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom