OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

will be interesting to see what happens this Saturday...ASGs should be arriving for me this week, will swoop on some aways hopefully too...

It's all good... it's just funny cause I'm at work right now and we play ball here at work on tuesday nights with all the alumni... I rocked my DKs today and after reading your post I thought funks it, Im gonna hoop in them and just double up....
smile.gif
smile.gif
Oh well, kobe 4s it is for tonight

Guys when do the DK's come out?
Can someone get me these in a 10?
Guys whats the deal with the bruce lee's?
Need a pair in *insert size here*
PM me if you have a....in a size...

SMH Im so sick of seeing that stuff!!!

lol i was wondering why yall were believing nwt with the champs/finishline thing lol. other than the chaos all kobes have been primarily a footlocker/nike exclusive. but yeah i still don't know about the DKs... I want to double up on another pair of BLees but who knows.... Size 10 BL where oh where are you >L

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Guys when do the DK's come out?
Can someone get me these in a 10?
Guys whats the deal with the bruce lee's?
Need a pair in *insert size here*
PM me if you have a....in a size...

SMH Im so sick of seeing that stuff!!!
then why post it again?

GUYS! Sneakerhead.com has the Chaos up for retail for a bunch of sizes RIGHT NOW! Looks like I finally got my Chaos YESSS!! THank YOu and good night!

Damn California Tax though...

between the same questions being asked and people trying to be funny, this thread has become a complete mess.

breaks it up a bit i think, with all the bs flying around i dont think "champs in jamaica" was really THAT much more wrong than half the info we see.

watch we're going to look like fools when the DKs actually DO drop this weekend.

lol wasnt expecting all this mess coming back from chillin.
laugh.gif

had guys making phone calls.

those homes look good
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by rzac30

^ Agree.. heads up though seems like the home CWs are coming in April.. Wonder why lol
http://www.kicksonfire.co...at-foot-locker-in-april/
30avzte.jpg

Those do look better in that pic ^...

But for now I got my eyes on March's Inlines & USCs and thats it...

The first page should be updated with the correct pic of the Homes. Those are nice but I agree Inlines > Homes.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Slept hard on the Bruce lee's and now I want them.

Size 9.5 anywhere?

I've been seeing a lot of these lately, is this implying that the bruce lee's won't be releasing again or is it just the fact that they want it now as opposed to waiting for the actual release later?  i know release dates in the states have been really questionable, but is there anything actually known about the bruce lee's release?

^^^
http://espn.go.com/blog/s...ks-inspired-by-bruce-lee

Enter the Zoom: Kobe Posterizes New Kicks Inspired By Bruce Lee
"Mo Williams, you have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple."

As part of the rollout for the Zoom Kobe V Bruce Lee variants, Nike mocked up some posters of Bryant doing his best impressions of cinema's most famous martial arts master. The shoes themselves are rockin' a yellow and black jumpsuit motif from "Game of Death" (most recently popularized by Uma Thurman's get-up in "Kill Bill Vol. 1"). There are also three red scratch marks reminiscent of the cuts inflicted by Han in "Enter the Dragon." Don't miss the results in all their heavenly glory:

Bryant immediately asked for a new arm tattoo after mistaking the characters for "kung fu" over his shoulder as "Kobe."

What's deadlier than the Black Mamba Fist? Apparently the dreaded Zoom-chucks.

Jeet Kune Do? More like Feet in Low(tops).

Kobe works up a sweat demonstrating his ultimate technique, the Three-Inch Lace.

The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom