OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kobehead

The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know where I can cop Inlines or Homes in a 9.5? Send me a smoke signal pleeeeeze.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buscape

Thanks for the sneakerheads up. Just copped my Chaos so excited
smile.gif
Glad I could help!
happy.gif

There is basically still a full size run on these. For those of you who missed out, don't sleep on these like I did before!

I thought I had decided to hold off on the Chaos until I saw the Sneakerhead info...tough to pass up retail price + free shipping so I got a pair. Funny thing is I had looked at their website earlier today, and they were $180 without the size run they have now.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by rzac30

^ Agree.. heads up though seems like the home CWs are coming in April.. Wonder why lol
http://www.kicksonfire.co...at-foot-locker-in-april/
30avzte.jpg

Those do look better in that pic ^...

But for now I got my eyes on March's Inlines & USCs and thats it...

hmmmm these look really nice but id rather have the inlines.

anyone know where i can get the inlines right now? i dont want to settle for the white/red/black
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by rzac30

^ Agree.. heads up though seems like the home CWs are coming in April.. Wonder why lol
http://www.kicksonfire.co...at-foot-locker-in-april/
30avzte.jpg

Those do look better in that pic ^...

But for now I got my eyes on March's Inlines & USCs and thats it...

hmmmm these look really nice but id rather have the inlines.

anyone know where i can get the inlines right now? i dont want to settle for the white/red/black
frown.gif
Inlines > Home
I'm waiting for the inlines to hit the stores.I don't want to pay the extra $. 

the more i look at the home CW, the less i like it. I think i'd rather cop the Inlines over these... or if anything just ID me a pair.

I'm feeling the same way about Homes and Inlines. I'm def going with Inlines over homes at this point.

Lex....I'm in socal, and last I checked mine were in Vernon @ like 8:45am. Nothing has changed as of about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

I thought I had decided to hold off on the Chaos until I saw the Sneakerhead info...tough to pass up retail price + free shipping so I got a pair. Funny thing is I had looked at their website earlier today, and they were $180 without the size run they have now.
Damn, I guess we got pretty lucky then!

^^youre looking for the Chaos or the ASG?

If you're looking for the Chaos I'm sure someone would jump on that deal...but try to make it less obvious asking for something like that...don't want this getting locked.

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

which shorts do you all think go better with the Dark Knights, the Kobe V shorts or the Impulse?

FYI... I went to the camarillo nike outlet this past weekend and I found some nike basketball shorts that match the dark knights. I will post pics later.

Decided to get two pairs of chaos' from sneakerhead. Can't have a Kobe collection without chaos'. Damn CA taxes though...

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

wink.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do these fit the same as the IVs?

And will Sneakerhead get the restock of DKs?

I can't tell how much i really like the Chaos or not..

Any one have any feedback as to the legitimacy of some of these eBay sellers selling the ZK5? There's sellers on there with full size runs of DKs.

What scares me is they ship from Taiwan or some other Asian country overseas. They're feedback looks legit as they sell tons of different shoes and people seems satisfied.

Just wondering if any of you guys have copped from these types of sellers.

Thanks

Originally Posted by playaproved

Any one have any feedback as to the legitimacy of some of these eBay sellers selling the ZK5? There's sellers on there with full size runs of DKs.

What scares me is they ship from Taiwan or some other Asian country overseas. They're feedback looks legit as they sell tons of different shoes and people seems satisfied.

Just wondering if any of you guys have copped from these types of sellers.

Thanks
i got the BL's from one of the seller's that ships from hong kong and it was legit, but now i regret since they re-releasing them but it's all good i love these kicks.

Back
Top Bottom