OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

which shorts do you all think go better with the Dark Knights, the Kobe V shorts or the Impulse?

FYI... I went to the camarillo nike outlet this past weekend and I found some nike basketball shorts that match the dark knights. I will post pics later.
Price?

Originally Posted by kobehead

^^^
http://espn.go.com/blog/s...ks-inspired-by-bruce-lee

Enter the Zoom: Kobe Posterizes New Kicks Inspired By Bruce Lee
"Mo Williams, you have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple."

As part of the rollout for the Zoom Kobe V Bruce Lee variants, Nike mocked up some posters of Bryant doing his best impressions of cinema's most famous martial arts master. The shoes themselves are rockin' a yellow and black jumpsuit motif from "Game of Death" (most recently popularized by Uma Thurman's get-up in "Kill Bill Vol. 1"). There are also three red scratch marks reminiscent of the cuts inflicted by Han in "Enter the Dragon." Don't miss the results in all their heavenly glory:

Bryant immediately asked for a new arm tattoo after mistaking the characters for "kung fu" over his shoulder as "Kobe."

What's deadlier than the Black Mamba Fist? Apparently the dreaded Zoom-chucks.

Jeet Kune Do? More like Feet in Low(tops).

Kobe works up a sweat demonstrating his ultimate technique, the Three-Inch Lace.

The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

Originally Posted by MaDiKicHeE

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

which shorts do you all think go better with the Dark Knights, the Kobe V shorts or the Impulse?

FYI... I went to the camarillo nike outlet this past weekend and I found some nike basketball shorts that match the dark knights. I will post pics later.
Price?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How do these fit compared to the IVs?
i just picked up some chaos's and i would say true to size in length and a little narrow on the width. i'm hoping after a few games they will break in.

^^ They do indeed break in, and once broken in they feel great.
i had to switch from the IV to the V because my right ankle is still swollen a bit
and the cut of the IV, no matter how i position the tongue or whatnot just rubs on my ankle
it sucks because i absolutely LOVED the IVs, but the Vs are a great show to follow hte IV

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How do these fit compared to the IVs?
i just picked up some chaos's and i would say true to size in length and a little narrow on the width. i'm hoping after a few games they will break in.

So I should get the same size as my IVs then, right? I'm about to order the Chaos right now.

Originally Posted by buffguy

kobehead wrote:
The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

I also want to know as well. but if you had to bet on it, i doubt they will restock. most of the stock was released on RD and they aren't planning on re-producing these. 
Also, keep in mind that it's ESPN. I highly doubt they are accurate when it comes to RD's about "shoes". 

Tony...you just made a huge mistake posting that.
smh.gif
were going to get "are the Lees still re-releaseing in the summer" until December now.

Lex....my tracking hasn't updated since 8:16am. I just checked it again...it says arrival scan 8:16am in Vernon, Ca. It doesn't even give me a scheduled delivery date smh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Tony...you just made a huge mistake posting that.
smh.gif
were going to get "are the Lees still re-releaseing in the summer" until December now.

Lex....my tracking hasn't updated since 8:16am. I just checked it again...it says arrival scan 8:16am in Vernon, Ca. It doesn't even give me a scheduled delivery date smh.

The other day my Bron ASGs were delivered from Eastbay and tracking hadn't been updated since they left Illinois. Surprised the hell out of me.

thanks D!!!

one of my many presents for Vday...

4364827890_d43354cb3d.jpg

4364087587_b202bb0098.jpg

i dont really like the clear soles on the all stars that much... theyre not as "icey" as the DKs
4364828974_91ff930c6e.jpg

thanks again Darryl... you'll be seeing more payments from my girls paypal.. lmao

I keep looking a pictures of the ASGs and they're getting harder and harder to pass up on. I love that full icey sole

wait till you see them on ppls feet... you'll be kickin ya self..

and yeah John... i think thats a good price for allstars... i couldnt find anything cheaper....

thanks adrian. forgot to post what i wore... by the end of the day... these looked ds...
(phone pic)
4364866980_817d83cc4d.jpg

very under rated... i think ima switch the laces on these... ima try out black.

^^ never wear them... im glad you got the asg's... I wanna see your detailed pics of you rocking them, it will help me decide on copping or not (no bruno)

Back
Top Bottom