OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Got a couple of ASG I can help some NTer out there for retail + shipping.  I have size 10, and couple of 13.  Holla if you need them.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Got a couple of ASG I can help some NTer out there for retail + shipping.  I have size 10, and couple of 13.  Holla if you need them.

if only you had an 11.5

100217BLs.jpg

Thanks to Bryan reppin' P.I. from KB24 for hooking a disgruntled idiot up with these.....

Originally Posted by eteam o2

big up to KING x B for coming through last week and picking up the ASG for me and a few other fellow NTers

shoes came in yesterday man, just in time for my bday!

good lookin out!

im happy that ur happy bro, anytime, jz holla at me if u need anything!!!!!!!!!!!

3 more days until two things happen: either resellers profit because of the non-rerelease of the DKs or everyone that missed out will be happy...(then all the DK questions/speculation will stop)

I'm about to be more selective on the V's. No more impulse buys for me. I got the chaos and I took them after I realized I my wear them once or twice.

seriously debating to run either $170 for asg's or $230 for bruce lee's.... knowing retail was only $130 is KILLING ME with the Lee's

^
I honestly wouldnt pay no more then 190 (that's stretching it)
for the Lee's

Gotta be a better deal then 230 for them.

after seeing BL's with the red Save lives laces i was sold but i'll probably pick them up down the road. All i want now are those USCs!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
I honestly wouldnt pay no more then 190 (that's stretching it)
for the Lee's

Gotta be a better deal then 230 for them.

EXACTLY!!  I was thinking $180 tops, but I can't find a pair.  Im just gonna wait it out, they will drop in price
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

seriously debating to run either $170 for asg's or $230 for bruce lee's.... knowing retail was only $130 is KILLING ME with the Lee's
Chek out ikix on ebay. I offered them $190 for the Bruce Lee´s and they said ok! (shipped to Iceland)
wink.gif

i was on the fence on the wh/red/blk pair, but as soon as i saw them with black laces on this thread it was a definite cop.  i was lucky enough to have a friend hook me up through his swoosh account.  $78 plus tax!
245jztf.jpg

^Those do look good with black laces. I'm hoping those will go on sale down the line, but who knows.
ASG's in neverwearthem's pics are looking really good. Mine should be here tomorrow....can't wait!

So is there any heat available in Las Vegas? I'll be there on Friday, wondering if there are any DKs or ASGs lying around.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by swingshot

since dark knights are on the european nikestore im thinking there was a second production.
I was hoping for the same thing...

They got Dunkman Lebron VIIs early too..... Nike are also showing an increasing trend towards doing second production runs on shoes that sold out.

maybe it's clutching at straws, but you never know.

^I noticed this. Good marketing imo. If people can't have something, they want it more.

No stores have recieved the DKs... An y'all still believe that there is a possibility that they may release again?.... In 3 days? Better hop on that eBay site.

Back
Top Bottom