OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Do these fit the same as the IVs?

And will Sneakerhead get the restock of DKs?

I can't tell how much i really like the Chaos or not..
You like them. These things are b-e-a-uitful.

I just got my second pair of Sneakerhead.com! Retail shipped!!

*edit: good news about the BLs too! Hopefully we see the rerelease. (fingers crossed)

K I N G x B, any updates on my ASG order?

^^^^hey, unexpectedly got a call from work to come in early n wasnt ready to ship out ur kicks, i'll ship them out wednesday morning. Sorry bout that bro.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by buffguy

kobehead wrote:
The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

I also want to know as well. but if you had to bet on it, i doubt they will restock. most of the stock was released on RD and they aren't planning on re-producing these. 
Also, keep in mind that it's ESPN. I highly doubt they are accurate when it comes to RD's about "shoes". 

Exactly! They arent re-releasing the Bruce Lees. if they arent restocking the Dark Knights which they kinda screw people on with the release dates they sure aint re-releasing the Bruce Lees.

my bruce lees and all stars finally showed up in the mail. put a short video on youtube of all the sneakers i've bought in the last week if anyone wants to check it out.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by buffguy

kobehead wrote:
The special edition shoes went on sale at select locations on February 6. In case you missed your first shot and don't want to get gouged right now, the kicks go into wider release sometime this Spring/Summer.

Hold off on ebay prices.... prices will go down when no one buys them.... resellers wont want to hold on to them after a few weeks.... same happened with the Finals ZKIVs... be PATIENT!
wink.gif

How accurate is this info? Anyone able to confirm this? 

I also want to know as well. but if you had to bet on it, i doubt they will restock. most of the stock was released on RD and they aren't planning on re-producing these. 
Also, keep in mind that it's ESPN. I highly doubt they are accurate when it comes to RD's about "shoes". 

Exactly! They arent re-releasing the Bruce Lees. if they arent restocking the Dark Knights which they kinda screw people on with the release dates they sure aint re-releasing the Bruce Lees.
yeah but why would they just make that up? if nike was gunna give info to anyone in the media i would think espn before alot of places..

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks adrian. forgot to post what i wore... by the end of the day... these looked ds...
(phone pic)
4364866980_817d83cc4d.jpg

very under rated... i think ima switch the laces on these... ima try out black.
NWT...suggest switching the laces with the bred iv.  My homie switched them once he copped those v's & they look pretty ill.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

has anyone in socal got their asg from eastbay or at least got an up date on the shippment tracker
Checked my status this morning on UPS.  As of 11:16pm last night, kicks are in Baldwin Park so HOPEFULLY I get them today.

Got my ASG from Nike.com last night. Don't sleep on these folks. If you are on the fence then you should buy them. Once you hold them in your hand you will change your mind.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks adrian. forgot to post what i wore... by the end of the day... these looked ds...
(phone pic)
4364866980_817d83cc4d.jpg

very under rated... i think ima switch the laces on these... ima try out black.
NWT...suggest switching the laces with the bred iv.  My homie switched them once he copped those v's & they look pretty ill.

I've been making a pic request for this lace swap since the bred's hit stores. No luck for far but I agree I think it would look 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

what is a reasonable price (besides retail) in purchasing the asg now?

price will probably go up later right?

It's really pathetic how Eastbay ships the shoes in a destroyed box. Fortunately my shoes were intact.  They could learn from Nike and stop being so cheap and put it in cardboard box instead of a bag.

ill think about switching the laces. i get aggravated easily... ill just throw the shoe across the room

got a little over an hour to head to work... uploaded some pics for you guys.

4364938995_c827fe7d39.jpg

4365684234_316c46fa4c.jpg

4365685348_a0ee31fe6d.jpg

4364942541_95493e308e.jpg

(ima get laughed at at work..... and thats b/c some of my co-workers cant pull anything off)

i've worn every colorway that has dropped... except the BLs... waiting for the right time for those

Back
Top Bottom