OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Nice Ed. All the pics of the ASGs are killing me. Mines out for delivery today. I think I'm going to use the red laces. I don't know how I feel about the black ones, yet.

my asg's are on the fedex for delivery......wait! they are not mine....
YOUR ASG's are on the fedex truck for delivery five30.....

I believe I might have made the minor transition into the V's...
I'm dumping 3 pairs of iii's, 2 pairs of lebron iv's and some kobe i's today to some lucky kids at the park.....
making potential room.

might get 2 pairs of BL's if they re-drop.......

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks adrian. forgot to post what i wore... by the end of the day... these looked ds...
(phone pic)
4364866980_817d83cc4d.jpg

very under rated... i think ima switch the laces on these... ima try out black.
NWT...suggest switching the laces with the bred iv.  My homie switched them once he copped those v's & they look pretty ill.

I've been making a pic request for this lace swap since the bred's hit stores. No luck for far but I agree I think it would look 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Underrated indeed.  I'm rocking mine today.  I need to grab some 54" flat black laces.  And sick ASG pics, too, Edwin!

It seems as though everyone in the US that posts pics of what they're wearing always roll the cuff of their jeans up... why?

Originally Posted by boogeda

still looking for my first pair of dk's. debating on whether i should trade my bl for a pair of dk.

Ditto. If they restock on Saturday the Knights will be mine.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

It seems as though everyone in the US that posts pics of what they're wearing always roll the cuff of their jeans up... why?

I roll up the cuffs, I like the look of it. It decreases jean stains for me 
laugh.gif

I roll em up to show more shoe.  Dont wanna cover up all the heat. 
laugh.gif

that's how cali rolls......
although as a child I used to tuck them under and then staple it so they didn't fall down....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by marley

I roll em up to show more shoe.  Dont wanna cover up all the heat. 
laugh.gif

thats what tongue-popping is for... 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks adrian. forgot to post what i wore... by the end of the day... these looked ds...
(phone pic)
4364866980_817d83cc4d.jpg

very under rated... i think ima switch the laces on these... ima try out black.
NWT...suggest switching the laces with the bred iv.  My homie switched them once he copped those v's & they look pretty ill.

I've been making a pic request for this lace swap since the bred's hit stores. No luck for far but I agree I think it would look 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

tony, send me up a pair of size 11s and I will gladly swap out the laces and post some pics for you....LOL

Originally Posted by DFABIX

that's how cali rolls......
although as a child I used to tuck them under and then staple it so they didn't fall down....
glasses.gif

You're right, it must be a Cali thing, I do the same, except, I show the tongue. 
laugh.gif

I'm not feelin the tongue poppin so much. Sometimes I will do it but it looks too sloppy on some shoes. Like you cant tongue pop a Hyperdunk and have it look right. It works with ZKIVs but not so much ZKV.

Originally Posted by marley

I'm not feelin the tongue poppin so much. Sometimes I will do it but it looks too sloppy on some shoes. Like you cant tongue pop a Hyperdunk and have it look right. It works with ZKIVs but not so much ZKV.

I still pop the tongue on those Hyperdunks, but not sloppy, I lace them up so that the tongue doesn't slouch forward, and I kinda tuck in the pant.

Need some ASG's now that I see NWT's pics. 

big up to KING x B for coming through last week and picking up the ASG for me and a few other fellow NTers

shoes came in yesterday man, just in time for my bday!

good lookin out!

Back
Top Bottom