OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Finally received my ASGs from Eastbay in the mail today....I must say the package was light, shoes were very light when I was walking around the house, and the color scheme is better in person than in pics. I can't wait to wear these this summer....well at least until all this snow melts.......

Here is the shorts that I got from the nike outlet(camarillo) this past weekend that match the DK's they was $19.99 and had a good size run

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

no r3gard

What black laces u use?
The red savin lives laces aint cuttin it
They're too short
i'm actually using some flat black laces that i had laying around.  i think they were from my air stabs?  but yeah, they're pretty short on these kobes as well.  i couldn't take the laces all the way up to the top loop hole.

^^^ thanks now I need the DK's to go with them
laugh.gif
. Maybe this DK restock is for urban release stores

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice ricky...i just dont like the wood details, throws it off for me but the more i see it the more they are growing on me (to see at least)
Thanks Andrew.  My first reaction to the wood print were the same as your reaction but the more I look at them the more I enjoyed the shoe.  They look wonderful in person.

DavidLeex84 -  I appreciate the compliment!  I said the same thing when I saw Edwin's (NWT) photo, haha.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

i was on the fence on the wh/red/blk pair, but as soon as i saw them with black laces on this thread it was a definite cop.  i was lucky enough to have a friend hook me up through his swoosh account.  $78 plus tax!
245jztf.jpg
I've got some V Day money to spend so I think I'm gonna get these and throw in my RED laces.  Wht/reds are UNDERRATED.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I would love a second pair of DK's but I just dont see them releasing again.
One of the two HoH in Dallas are getting more in this week...

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Source : House of Hoops blueprint.

February 27th
Nike Lebron VII Akron

March 3rd
Nike Kobe V Lower Merion "ACE"
Nike Kobe V (Home GR)
Nike Total Max Uptempo "Grey/Red"

March 13th
Nike Lebron VII CTK
Nike Kobe V USC
Nike Kobe V DUKE

March 20th
Nike Kobe V RICE
Nike FOAMPOSITE Eggplant

Anything can change.
anyone know why the Dukes dont have "DUKE" written on the back like USC, Westchester and Rice all do?

^Do you know which HOH dallas is getting the DK?? That would save me a trip. I live way too far from Town East.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

^Do you know which HOH dallas is getting the DK?? That would save me a trip. I live way too far from Town East.
It is Town East...the NP one does not have anything yet in writing stating they will get more.

My guess is that list for HOH is referring to the Inlines on the 3rd where it says Home GR. Cuz the Home colorway isnt supposed to be out til April according to footlockerunlocked

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by no r3gard

i was on the fence on the wh/red/blk pair, but as soon as i saw them with black laces on this thread it was a definite cop.  i was lucky enough to have a friend hook me up through his swoosh account.  $78 plus tax!
I've got some V Day money to spend so I think I'm gonna get these and throw in my RED laces.  Wht/reds are UNDERRATED.
TRUTH!!!

I love the white/reds...my favorite colorway so far...will try to throw some red laces on these when I can be bothered.

Originally Posted by thaanswer323

For those in LA sheikhs in the Crenshaw Mall had a good size run of Dark Knights in stock i picked up a size 12 about 15 minutes ago.

I was in there earlier today and didnt go in just walked past it
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom