OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Blackouts...team usa...lower merions....and both dukes and im done with kobe vs on to getting the lebrons that I want...gonna drive to kentucky and shoot demarcus cousins for his pair....im totally kidding!!!! but i really want a pair of those just like everyone else....will have to settle for grey and blues coming out on the 6th...boooooooooo

Only thing I'm getting in March are the Inlines. Need to see the Homes in person. No way I'm going to buy any of the team stuff. Not my thing. I do want the Blackouts and Carpe Diems for sure.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i am giving up talking about DK speculative re-release dates for lent....everyone else should too...
I gave up too and am sealing the deal tonite with my trade for the DKs......
so if they release, I will just tell everyone who gets them they are inferior coz the first run was better quality.

roll.gif

Damn March is looking like its going to be another crazy shoe release month for Kobes. I need to win the lotto.

Originally Posted by never wear them

nice pic raf.

my lil collection so far. I'm looking at my Chaos'.... and i think those are the best ones out (imo tho)

4367199552_02ff83ce20.jpg

worn em all. except the BLs and ids.

4367201380_800df53cc7.jpg

missing in action (2nd pair of chaos and dks)

CHECK THE SIG PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

whats the secret of making your pics look like how i'd see the shoes in real life? haha freaking NICE
pimp.gif
its like "HD-Pictures"

edit: i gotta get that washing machine lols

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by kobehobe

question fam,
In Canada we got the 50% off friends and fam deal this upcoming weekend at Foot Locker, is the states having it too or no?
Haven't heard anything about a 50% off here...

and if there was, the'd exclude the damn kobe's!

Good lookin out bro, and ya im sure they would exclude the hottest shoe on the dayum market
pimp.gif

@ DavidLee, im guessing good camera/lens and some decent lighting lol
My cuz does photography and hes spent thousands on lenses alone and the pictures that come out are f'n ridiculous, some National
Geographic poo if ya feel me.
He can take a picture of a pile of poo and make it look beautiful lol
Oh and im nice with the photoshop skills, I can do some magic also.
But for NWT, im sure hes just using a good camera bro, makes them look clear

question fam,
In Canada we got the 50% off friends and fam deal this upcoming weekend at Foot Locker, is the states having it too or no?
Haven't heard anything about a 50% off here...

and if there was, the'd exclude the damn kobe's!

Good lookin out bro, and ya im sure they would exclude the hottest shoe on the dayum market
pimp.gif

They even excluded the Kobe IV for the love of god.

thanks guys, but the cam i use is just some cybershot sony piece of $h**..... lol. i just know what to do with it... and no i dont use photoshop. but wait till i get an actual cam

another pic of the chaos..... i swear to god... if these were limited I'd drop some serious cash on these.

4367242650_a5e3a1537b.jpg

Edwin....totally agree bro. Only reason Chaos gets no love is because they weren't limited. Def one of my favs out of what's released so far. I liked em in pics, but when I saw em in person I did the
eek.gif
the blueish/purpleish/greenish panels are crazy.

yo i need at a HoH hook up aswell.. I work at footlocker so I can hook you up for the 30%/50% in return.. any good hearts out there? :lol::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

I reallllly like the Aways, GR.
I Really Like the All Stars, Pretty easy to find...

I'm not a fan of the Chaos, GR

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

Are they as fly as all y'all make them to be? No

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

YOU, my friend, know nothing.  If DKs were not limited I would sextuple up.  Thank God they are retroing on Saturday.  I may get my chance.

The chaos V's are so ugly that I find them so appealing.  I have to double up on these before they disappear from the stores.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Are the DK ugly? No

YOU, my friend, know nothing.  If DKs were not limited I would sextuple up.  Thank God they are retroing on Saturday.  I may get my chance.

So... I know nothing, why?

tongue.gif

NWT, totally agree man... chaos are my favorite. i tried on my all stars that i just got from eastbay today...for some reason they dont look as good on my foot to me. and they dont feel as good as the chaos...even though they are the same shoe! haha

Are the DK ugly? No

I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

I heart GRs!  My fav is still the Away.

Back
Top Bottom