OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

red laces, not really feeling
ncywpk.jpg

with flash
2i90ack.jpg

the lil bleeding lol
2ef2frq.jpg

i wore them today aswell lol yes i was cold lol.(funny lil paint glasses)
2lvmrdz.jpg

i cant wait for the usc kobe v. usc are def one of the best colorways imo. shoot, i will be droppin close to $500 on kicks form 3/13-3/20: usc kobe v 140, eggplants 200, oreo 6 150, and thats saying i dont cop doubles. i wanted to grab a pair of the ms six rings just to complete the 2010 ms collection but there are other shoes that are more important imo. what really sucks is that i just quit working at ftl so i will have to pull some strings with some of my ex co-workers if im gonna get any of those on discount.

Only pair I need on that list (maybe...need to see better pics) is the Aces. UCSs are nice, but not a must, Dukes only have the blue sole going for em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Only pair I need on that list (maybe...need to see better pics) is the Aces. UCSs are nice, but not a must, Dukes only have the blue sole going for em.

ya i am all about the aces....game over in my book. aces are a lock....

My friend's ASG's came in, the box was all messed up even though it was double boxed. The shoes are in good shape though, can I call up nike to get him a replacement box?

just got back from sheik's at baldwin hills. they had the DK's on display size 9.5. at the time around 5 pacific time they had a few left, 9.5, 10.5. i went to get a size 10, but they were sold out. spoke to the associate and they confirmed some stores did recieve them in the LA area, fox hills, beverly center were the stores he stated. called fox hills and they sounded shady over the phone stating they never got them in but said the check tomorrow so sounds like sheik stores here in LA are gettin them.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice ricky...i just dont like the wood details, throws it off for me but the more i see it the more they are growing on me (to see at least)
The wood finish does it for me. Love that.

thanks for the pics Hugo,

i cant wait for mine to come 2m, i almost wanna call in for the whole day ahaha

Only thing in march for me from HOH would be the USC,
I like the Inlines too, but will be looking for a discount
wink.gif

question fam,
In Canada we got the 50% off friends and fam deal this upcoming weekend at Foot Locker, is the states having it too or no?

question fam,
In Canada we got the 50% off friends and fam deal this upcoming weekend at Foot Locker, is the states having it too or no?

march for me.... ima aim at the usc and inlines as well... really looking forward for the duke colorway. if it doesnt have a logo on it, its gona be a must.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

question fam,
Haven't heard anything about a 50% off here...

and if there was, the'd exclude the damn kobe's!

Alright...I'm tryin to see what's up.

Who's the HOH LA hook up?

I got someone on the east that will help out, but I'm tryin to save a few $$s in shipping, I already hit someone up out here, but its always good to have a back up plan just incase the first person I hit up can't go or whatever else.

If you're down to help out 100% I won't flake and depending who you are you'll have $$ before hand.

Either PM me or email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom