Bruce Lee's
ASG's
Aways..

More to come
pimp.gif
frown.gif

This shoe is gonna make me take from my retirement fund
roll.gif

i love nike's recent re releases. it has allowed me to get atlantic penny 2's and griffeys for non rape prices. hopefully the same can be said for the dk's aswell
happy.gif

These are sweet.  If I didn't buy so many pairs I would defintely get them.  Maybe they'll hit outlets one day (doubtful) but nice looking shoe.  The soles are awesome.

A lot... This year they'll top it, I just hope they don't go stupid crazy. The last few pairs were being slept on cuz the Vs were up next... And they were just whoring out the IVs. And on a side note, I can't even find Kobe apparel in my Sz anymore.

I havent scooped up any V's yet but i REALLY want the Duke PEs!
too bad i live nowhere near and HoH or have any connects
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

frown.gif

The Dukes will prolly hit Eastbay and Footlocker.  They are prolly gonna be GR's since they dont have the logo.  People are only calling them Dukes cuz thats what we all named them.  I would guess they will be as common as the white/red/black pair.

is it just the LA area Sheikhs that got the DK's? there is a Sheikh like 10 mins away from where i live, might have to check today. rather pay retail and save some money!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

The chaos V's are so ugly that I find them so appealing.  I have to double up on these before they disappear from the stores.

I totally agree...I have also noticed they break more necks than any other pair I play in....people hate them...but always comment about them. 

I love the away's but I'm going to wait till the go on sale or go to the outlets to pick them up. I am 99% sure we will be able to get them cheaper than retail if you are patient

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I love the away's but I'm going to wait till the go on sale or go to the outlets to pick them up. I am 99% sure we will be able to get them cheaper than retail if you are patient

I am not a Lakers fan...so the purple and yellow are a bit much for me...I stick with the simple looks.

i see alot of nt likes the bruce lees, i hate them. im feelin the dk, asg, usc, ace, and the inlines. thats all the kobe's im looking to cop. bruce lee's are for the hypebeast.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

I reallllly like the Aways, GR.
I Really Like the All Stars, Pretty easy to find...

I'm not a fan of the Chaos, GR

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

Are they as fly as all y'all make them to be? No
I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

I heart GRs!  My fav is still the Away.

Away's are so underrated. Everyone going crazy over some blue/grey *%!...."oh but the red accent on the bottom is such a nice touch"..SMH

I'm up to 3 pairs of Aways now, Inlines are next (also going to double up).

Kind of ironic that "EVERYONE going crazy over some blue/grey **%+" huh?
you realize you just cut up a shoe that pretty much everyone except u wants right?
are you a closet Dark Knight fan who missed out and triples up on GR's to help you sleep at KNIGHT? lol
holla back minority.

Yes, it's called "hypebeastin", welcome to the shoe game.
If the DK's weren't a limited CW I would say close to 80% of your "everyone" would be passing.
Nope, had my chance to get a pair and passed.
I'm Mexican.....a minority but not in Cali....lol

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

I reallllly like the Aways, GR.
I Really Like the All Stars, Pretty easy to find...

I'm not a fan of the Chaos, GR

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

Are they as fly as all y'all make them to be? No
I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

I heart GRs!  My fav is still the Away.

Away's are so underrated. Everyone going crazy over some blue/grey *%!...."oh but the red accent on the bottom is such a nice touch"..SMH

I'm up to 3 pairs of Aways now, Inlines are next (also going to double up).

Kind of ironic that "EVERYONE going crazy over some blue/grey **%+" huh?
you realize you just cut up a shoe that pretty much everyone except u wants right?
are you a closet Dark Knight fan who missed out and triples up on GR's to help you sleep at KNIGHT? lol
holla back minority.

Yes, it's called "hypebeastin", welcome to the shoe game.
If the DK's weren't a limited CW I would say close to 80% of your "everyone" would be passing.
Nope, had my chance to get a pair and passed.
I'm Mexican.....a minority but not in Cali....lol

Lol

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by jkballer5

frown.gif

The Dukes will prolly hit Eastbay and Footlocker.  They are prolly gonna be GR's since they dont have the logo.  People are only calling them Dukes cuz thats what we all named them.  I would guess they will be as common as the white/red/black pair.

Yes, GR.

Back
Top Bottom