OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Flint,

I am right with ya, I love the GR's as well. My fav CW right now is still the Lakers Away. Sleek and simple.

lol adrian.

and cbfpunch... please do it before the end of the year... lol. i woulda straight jacked ya design if Nike didnt take em down.

DK's are meh. No amount of bickering or pics will make me think otherwise. Retail, no. Rack, most definitely. Not to say they will ever hit the Rack but you get what I'm saying.

Of the pics posted for future releases I wouldn't put the DK in my top 5.....or the ASG. When the iD palette is back to full capacity the new colors release the DK will fall further down the list.

What are the inlines gonna look like? Ive seen a pic with an all black sole, and one with a black front and white back sole. Which is the one thats releasing?

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

When's the big day, Sergio?
Ron, August 7th. And yea

Many congrats, man.  I got hitched last summer.  August seems like a long time away but the time fliiiiiiies!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Flint: I doubt it's true because I saw it snooping around the other site. Why I was on there, I don't know. 
They'll drop...

Originally Posted by MP23

Flint, I am right with ya, I love the GR's as well. My fav CW right now is still the Lakers Away. Sleek and simple.
Completely.

Plus, everytime I put it on, I start singing...."My name is Kobe....this is my shoe...."  LOL

Really, the only one I wanna double up on is the Away.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Thanks Ricky!  Hope all is well on the Left Coast.  Whats on tap for your V collection?  Inlines?  USCs?  Holla atcha boy
wink.gif

Plus, everytime I put it on, I start singing...."My name is Kobe....this is my shoe...."  LOL
It's all good here in the Left Coast with 80+ degree weather.  How's everything in the Chi?  The only things I want are the Inlines next month.  I really don't follow the college sponsored Kobe sneakers.  I'll definitely get at you next time around. 
happy.gif

We need a video recording of you singing that song! 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

on another note, teefury.com is selling a kobe shirt right now until 12am. it looks like he took the pic of kobe while he was still #8 and was still with adidas, can tell by the shoes.
thanks on the heads up.... just placed my order...

top_blackmamba.jpg

the design is dope, only 11.79 shipped to cali.

Can anyone that is going to Fox Hills tomorrow help me with a pair?
nerd.gif

i can help during the next 50
anyone who can help, pm me

Man I'd love to cop a pair of the Bruce Lees if I could. My buddy got me all hooked on it haha. Worst part is if I copped a pair he also wears a size 11.5 too :tongue: That'd piss him off :tongue:

For the peeps who think DK is meh, its all good, its YOUR opinion.
Personally, I was contemplating ID'ing a pair of V's since xmas but the pics of the DK's f'n blew my mind.
I needed them, once again, MY opinion.
There is no cw out right now in the V's that are better looking then the DK's.
oh did I mention MY opinion?

holy sex on my feet.

honestly i hate the fact that shoes like the dk's were limited. it just makes it that much harder for me to get a hold of em. i got em because out of all the colors scheduled for release that was the first and only to catch my eye...that is until the all stars surfaced. if i had the greens the chaos would be in my closet along with the aways but unfortunately i have to limit myself with this shoe. so i say down with the hype and away with the limited release bull!!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Dope tee, Edwin. The site is gone now...

here dude. for some reason, i clicked on the link that i quoted and it took me to the 1st pg of this thread... if it doesnt work, type it in.

http://www.teefury.com/ 

and that hat eehh.... i cant do hats.. only hats i own are Dodgers, Dodgers, yankees, boston, cubs, and Dodgers...

Originally Posted by kobehobe

For the peeps who think DK is meh, its all good, its YOUR opinion.
Personally, I was contemplating ID'ing a pair of V's since xmas but the pics of the DK's f'n blew my mind.
I needed them, once again, MY opinion.
There is no cw out right now in the V's that are better looking then the DK's.
oh did I mention MY opinion?

holy sex on my feet.

I agree with your opinion on these....

Flint,

LOL, that is funny because I was balling yesterday and some dude came up to me, motioned at the shoes, and went, "Those shoes are hot, call security!" It was a good moment. I enjoyed reading your blog by the way.

Back
Top Bottom