OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Naw Chaos are starting to disappear....my foot locker only has a few left last I checked a few weeks ago...maybe gone now?

I don't really do fitteds besides Dodgers, but that hat back there is pretty dope.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

I reallllly like the Aways, GR.
I Really Like the All Stars, Pretty easy to find...

I'm not a fan of the Chaos, GR

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

Are they as fly as all y'all make them to be? No
I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

I heart GRs!  My fav is still the Away.

Away's are so underrated. Everyone going crazy over some blue/grey *%!...."oh but the red accent on the bottom is such a nice touch"..SMH

I'm up to 3 pairs of Aways now, Inlines are next (also going to double up).

Im out here stuck here in Iceland and if any of you guys can help out with future house of hoops releases please PM me.
(i really need Nike Kobe V Lower Merion "ACE" or Nike Kobe V USC)

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

Away's are so underrated. Everyone going crazy over some blue/grey *%!...."oh but the red accent on the bottom is such a nice touch"..SMH

Kind of ironic that "EVERYONE going crazy over some blue/grey **%+" huh?
you realize you just cut up a shoe that pretty much everyone except u wants right?
are you a closet Dark Knight fan who missed out and triples up on GR's to help you sleep at KNIGHT? lol
holla back minority.

^^damn what was that for?

Some dudes like em...some don't. He's entitled to an opinion right?

Are the DK ugly? No

agree!
DK are just ok.
BL,ASG,Chaos and the Aways >>> DK

I got 2 pairs of DKs and I think they are ok. BLs by far are the best for me. I guess it just depends on what ppl like. As far as a Laker cw I would have to go w the Inlines.

just got my 3rd pair of chaos. those are awsome.
waiting for my ASG come in.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Are the DK ugly? No

Kind of ironic that "EVERYONE going crazy over some blue/grey **%+" huh?
[color= rgb(102, 204, 51)]you realize you just cut up a shoe that pretty much everyone except u wants right?[/color]
are you a closet Dark Knight fan who missed out and triples up on GR's to help you sleep at KNIGHT? lol
holla back minority.

and?  Is it blasphemy or something?  Way too serious.
laugh.gif

DKs are my 2nd fav cw after BLs but some of y'all are way too defensive about it...lol, seems like a damn election

heelntoe:
word bro,
people getting way too serious about others not liking the DK as much as they do.
and no not EVERYONE likes them.

The newere folks on here should just refrain from posting for a while

*waits for someone to say, "I'm not new, I was banned"

Plus, everytime I put it on, I start singing...."My name is Kobe....this is my shoe...."� LOL

Really, the only one I wanna double up on is the Away.
I would have posted this earlier, but I was at work and couldnt...you should stat singing this
grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/7eDhMt8BIlo&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/7eDhMt8BIlo&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif

anyway...got my ASGs today, just got to see em right now. Dope shoe! glad I was able to get em.

Originally Posted by playaproved

I just called crenshaw mall and he said they got them along with a few other stores in the area, fox hills was one of them...

Anyone going out today and can do a pick up for me? I live in san diego and cannot make it to LA today... =(

PM me if you can help out, i'm looking for a 9.5 or 10.

Thanks

upandcoming^^^cosign...the duke pe ivs would have been dope to buy i even still have looks at the 3s if i wanted em too but im not a huge fan of the 3s so i didnt do it...

Back
Top Bottom