OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

man I can't believe the Chaos sold that quick. I am still torn on whether I even want them. I have the Chaos IV because i like the color but these V'sare just o.k. Anything Laker colors is a for sure cop but that lime green man, I don't know.

can people who already have them post more pictures of the chaos.. still debating if i wanna opt for the chaos or aways..

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

can people who already have them post more pictures of the chaos.. still debating if i wanna opt for the chaos or aways..
Man if you can only get one there is no question Aways>>>>Chaos by a ton. The Chaos are hot but nothing beats a Laker colorway on aKobe shoe.

Originally Posted by marley

Man if you can only get one there is no question Aways>>>>Chaos by a ton. The Chaos are hot but nothing beats a Laker colorway on a Kobe shoe.
this man speaks the truth, but if you can get both hey why not? especially if the man rocks em in a game.

haha dang it sucks bout the time difference, but glad my boy im'd me and woke me up to tell me they were up, woke at 245am placed my order and went back tosleep. crazy how their already sold out now.

I called a few FL's and it sounds like they're going to be readily available on Saturday (at least if you're in SoCal).

forget it
laugh.gif

sdub- i should have checked before i posted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Man if you can only get one there is no question Aways>>>>Chaos by a ton. The Chaos are hot but nothing beats a Laker colorway on a Kobe shoe.
this man speaks the truth, but if you can get both hey why not? especially if the man rocks em in a game.
that's what I plan on doing. collect the ones the man has worn in games. first one will be on the x-mas game (chaos)
pimp.gif

I'm kinda late on the Kobe V news, but are the Chaos gonna sell out real fast? I dont want to miss out on them.

Ordered my aways thru eastbay with my 20% off gift card...Chaos was sold out...

Called local store and they'll have both avail on saturday...

Originally Posted by five30

I called a few FL's and it sounds like they're going to be readily available on Saturday (at least if you're in SoCal).

ALOT of places are getting the Chaos this Saturday in SoCal. Not as widely available as the 4 rings, but somewhere close to it. There are enough pairs to goaround if you are in the SoCal area.

Originally Posted by peezy921

that's what I plan on doing. collect the ones the man has worn in games. first one will be on the x-mas game (chaos)
pimp.gif
I still have a strange feeling he is gonna come out in some crazy ID tomorrow and not the Chaos. Everyone is hyping the Chaos but i dont think heis gonna rock a GR shoe.

pimp.gif
I still have a strange feeling he is gonna come out in some crazy ID tomorrow and not the Chaos. Everyone is hyping the Chaos but i dont think he is gonna rock a GR shoe.

why wouldnt he wear a GR? he wears GR's of all his shoes

He's gonna wear the chaos... Thought everyone knew., guess some don't. Doubt Kobe cares about hype on a shoe.
Anyways.. My computer is messed up and I can't {don't know how to} post pics off my phone..
Ended up getting 6 pairs of chaos.. Selling two 11's.. If you Need them pm me

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol. I want these right now. Damn. And what the heck are the 2k10s?....

2k10 are the aways. You know with these shoes people always call them different names.
laugh.gif

I dont know how many times a Kobe shoe has been called a "Black Mamba"?

Is here even a shoe that really is the "Black Mamba"

black mamba!

If the first prototype of the Kobe VI, yes VI, is any indication, then perhaps the VI will have a true "black mamba" version which resembles thesnake with its scales. The Kobe's pictured could be called the first "black mambas".

Originally Posted by K23J

pimp.gif
I still have a strange feeling he is gonna come out in some crazy ID tomorrow and not the Chaos. Everyone is hyping the Chaos but i dont think he is gonna rock a GR shoe.

why wouldnt he wear a GR? he wears GR's of all his shoes
I'm just sayin look what he wore last year. All yellow patent leather PEs with the red laces. If you're gonna debut a new shoe you aregonna rock something crazy hot. We'll see... It could be the Chaos but maybe the man will surprise us.

werent the all black ZKIIIs called the mambas too?

anyways i really want those away V's eastbay is killin me right now

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

He's gonna wear the chaos... Thought everyone knew., guess some don't. Doubt Kobe cares about hype on a shoe.
Anyways.. My computer is messed up and I can't {don't know how to} post pics off my phone..
Ended up getting 6 pairs of chaos.. Selling two 11's.. If you Need them pm me

wow only 230 shipped? 100 over retail. Great price
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom