OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by peezy921

that's what I plan on doing. collect the ones the man has worn in games. first one will be on the x-mas game (chaos)
pimp.gif
I still have a strange feeling he is gonna come out in some crazy ID tomorrow and not the Chaos. Everyone is hyping the Chaos but i dont think he is gonna rock a GR shoe.

why wouldnt he wear a GR? he wears GR's of all his shoes
I'm just sayin look what he wore last year. All yellow patent leather PEs with the red laces. If you're gonna debut a new shoe you are gonna rock something crazy hot. We'll see... It could be the Chaos but maybe the man will surprise us.

true but last year they were doing the promotion with nikeid with the 24 id pairs a day, and it started on christmas day, thats why he wore id's onchristmas

Originally Posted by element

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol. I want these right now. Damn. And what the heck are the 2k10s?....

2k10 are the aways. You know with these shoes people always call them different names.
laugh.gif

I dont know how many times a Kobe shoe has been called a "Black Mamba"?

Is here even a shoe that really is the "Black Mamba"
black mamba!
If the first prototype of the Kobe VI, yes VI, is any indication, then perhaps the VI will have a true "black mamba" version which resembles the snake with its scales. The Kobe's pictured could be called the first "black mambas".
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that's what I plan on doing. collect the ones the man has worn in games. first one will be on the x-mas game (chaos)
pimp.gif
I still have a strange feeling he is gonna come out in some crazy ID tomorrow and not the Chaos. Everyone is hyping the Chaos but i dont think he is gonna rock a GR shoe.

I'm just sayin look what he wore last year. All yellow patent leather PEs with the red laces. If you're gonna debut a new shoe you are gonna rock something crazy hot. We'll see... It could be the Chaos but maybe the man will surprise us.

true but last year they were doing the promotion with nikeid with the 24 id pairs a day, and it started on christmas day, thats why he wore id's on christmas
True. I guess its just wishful thinking on my part that he will wear an awesome Lakers colorway instead of the Chaos which has no Lakerssignificance whatsoever. I am just not sold on the Chaos, they are a mediocre colorway if you ask me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pimp.gif

true but last year they were doing the promotion with nikeid with the 24 id pairs a day, and it started on christmas day, thats why he wore id's on christmas
and the IDs start tomorrow (Christmas) correct?
Yep.

pimp.gif

and the IDs start tomorrow (Christmas) correct?

edit...the buying/selling needs to stop here. this thread seems to be moving pretty smooth, no need to have to start a new one.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

He's gonna wear the chaos... Thought everyone knew., guess some don't. Doubt Kobe cares about hype on a shoe.
Anyways.. My computer is messed up and I can't {don't know how to} post pics off my phone..
Ended up getting 6 pairs of chaos.. Selling two 11's.. If you Need them pm me

wow only 230 shipped? 100 over retail. Great price
roll.gif
damn my dude.....they're only going for 200 shipped on ebay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why can't I add the chaos to my cart? they're showing is in stock but then as unavailable afterwards...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

He's gonna wear the chaos... Thought everyone knew., guess some don't. Doubt Kobe cares about hype on a shoe.
Anyways.. My computer is messed up and I can't {don't know how to} post pics off my phone..
Ended up getting 6 pairs of chaos.. Selling two 11's.. If you Need them pm me

wow only 230 shipped? 100 over retail. Great price
roll.gif
damn my dude.....they're only going for 200 shipped on ebay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah seriously the Chaos wont be super hard to get. The resell value is maybe 150 and thats pushing it. Theyre gonna be everywhere. Theres only few recentKobes that are worth over 200( Venoms and MLKs)

OOS....wack. Looks like I'm gonna have to pay tax saturday morning. I was hoping to get it on eastbay with cashback and no tax.

Almost 10 pages in 1 day.... Lol. Shoes haven't even released nor shipments have been made.... It's safe to say these will be a smash. Not 900+ pagesbut somewhere 700.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Any chance of finding the chaos below retail? I'm lookin to cop for about $100

edit...the buying/selling needs to stop here. this thread seems to be moving pretty smooth, no need to have to start a new one.

Edwin...not many have even tried these on yet. I predict if these are even slightly better than the IVs this thread will hit 1000.

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

quick question you guys, Does Eastbay charge tax?

I think only in NJ? Forgot which state, but they only charge in one state.

unless you got cupons/gift cards then no. i got mine for 118 so i cant complain

Edwin...not many have even tried these on yet. I predict if these are even slightly better than the IVs this thread will hit 1000.

true true.

sold out online and ppl havent tried them on.... Thats loyalty right there. 70% of us would still buy em if they felt horrible.
pimp.gif

edit*

CDs

4211298053_1318f13553.jpg

4211298067_ae1511b452.jpg

4211298081_8ea7ff40ce.jpg

4211298057_f30faf4c70.jpg

4211298107_14c079fb8c.jpg

4211298089_1fc42f9900.jpg

i like these.

i just think the pics arent doing these justice.

Originally Posted by spacej23

300 pairs of the Chaos V's will be up on NDC tonight. I'm not sure on a time yet, but if I hear anything else, I'll post it here.
Edwin..CDs are nice, def lookin forward to those.

Back
Top Bottom