OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Draft Day and maybe the Inlines and I'm done.~

What else is there?
laugh.gif

Inlines, aces, maaaybe homes if they look right in person and I'm chilling on kicks all together for a lil while.

I'm glad I don't like any of the college/high school inspired colorways. I desperately need a break from shoes. I have no self control.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Chris....you didn't like DKs enough to cop?

yeah...i'm still on the fence about them.  i'd rather have the blk/wht/gold bron vii.  don't get me wrong, the dk's were ill in person, but i'm feelin the bron vii cw more.  if i got the dk's less then retail, then i probs would've bought them then and there...then again, i don't want to pay retail for the bron vii's either...haha

J: Yeah I was just wondering why because some people don't like the tin foil look, but the Aces look like they have them too. I like the green clear sole. It's different I guess?

Adrian...so from pics I like aces, but not MLKs

Jmizzo...I think the green sole on the MLKs is the only nice thing about em.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Shoetrends has what seem to be the inlines for preorder at $110. They labeled them as the home editions, but have the inlines as the pic

I saw that too... I am assuming that they are the inlines and the label as "home editions" is off.  Figuring inlines would sell for $110 as they are more likely to sit over the homes (basing off the fact that I was able to get the inline 4s for sale for $70 w/out discount because they sat so long here
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
)

is anyone else having moments when they like the 5 more than the 4?
at times, the sleekness of the 5s look so ill that i say @#$% the 4s
the 4s are some of my all-time favorites, but since ive seen/own so many pairs of the 4s, im beggining to like the 5s more

I personally.... Love the zk5s waaaaay more than the IVs. The look is more acceptable with my taste. And y'all won't hear me say what pairs are left for me... Lol. If you guys haven't seen the del sols in the new sole magazine...... Holy torpedos.

Couldn't help myself any longer - picked up the BL's from a local tonight...I'd post a pic but we've all seen them.

Going to rock them to the gym tomorrow!

Is it a photo of the actual shoe? Cause thers the pic on the first page, and they dont look that good in the pic compared to the way you talking about um.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Couldn't help myself any longer - picked up the BL's from a local tonight...I'd post a pic but we've all seen them.

Going to rock them to the gym tomorrow!

Tony, you ain't the only one.  Remember on released day when I said I wasn't into them....Now look at my sig..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom