OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I don't see how anyone can dislike a single pair of the ZKV. Every colorway is pure fire in its own right. Maybe that's just me though?

So did the DK drop again? I did not see them in my area
frown.gif

Those Inlines look more appealing in those on the shelf photos. Can't wait to see them with my own eyes...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Those Inlines look more appealing in those on the shelf photos. Can't wait to see them with my own eyes...
i have to admit, they do look pretty nice in person. 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

About the Da Vinci colorway someone asked about, I honestly feel like it HAS to be that black/yellow/greenish colorway from pg. 1 of this thread (which ppl originally thought was the Rice colorway but was wrong about) and the Kenlu.net pics with 6 different KBV colorways. It makes sense to me b/c if you look at the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, the colors on it are black & yellow with a greenish hue.
You mean the ones on the right in this picture?!
2nsrspt.jpg

Hmmmm...

Da Vinci, Da Vinci, Da Vinci... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

I don't see how anyone can dislike a single pair of the ZKV. Every colorway is pure fire in its own right. Maybe that's just me though?

Nope... i totally agree.  the fit is better, it's lighter, they don't crease (i've worn the chaos, 2k10 and asg all casually and still no creases
pimp.gif
) and nike has done an overall great job with the colorways.  

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

all i want right now is Aces, USC's and MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAYBE inlines
There is no MAYBE!?! - You are sold!
roll.gif
 I dont see how anyone can pass on these...

5v7zmu.jpg
Why do you do this to me Kobe?
eek.gif

lol

Is that the same exotic upper thats on the Vdays? The exotic on the upper of the Vdays look dull to me but these look like they have a sheen to them.

i see me in that picture! guy in the front with the dark gray hood. only 3 people ahead of me but we ended up all getting our pairs.
smile.gif

del sols from the mag... ya'll can complain about the laces all you want... but the shoe itself is hot.

4376539780_04a6e94c7d.jpg

4376538998_7ea803513b.jpg

i said the dks will be the only zk5 that ima triple up on.... i was wrong.

another cool mag pic

4376541442_c9181620c4.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

i said the dks will be the only zk5 that ima triple up on.... i was wrong.
i tripled on the bruce lees, doubled on chaos and dark knights.

del sol's look alright.. i hate the speckles, however i do think if the laces had yellow speckles instead of black (or purple?) it would've looked better.

see there is no need to triple.... maybe double on this shoe... this shoe will look ds by the 10th x wearin 'em. but im dumb like that.

^I agree kobehead, but those V's are still looking great. I'm definitely gonna pick up a pair. Thanks for scanning those pics though.

Back
Top Bottom