OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I passed on the DK's yesterday
frown.gif
only because I had the allstars arrive, my wallet needs a breath....

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Is it a photo of the actual shoe? Cause thers the pic on the first page, and they dont look that good in the pic compared to the way you talking about um.

the stock pic is lame compared to the sole mag.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Couldn't help myself any longer - picked up the BL's from a local tonight...I'd post a pic but we've all seen them.

Going to rock them to the gym tomorrow!

Tony, you ain't the only one.  Remember on released day when I said I wasn't into them....Now look at my sig..
laugh.gif

Kobe V = Crack!

Damn, you got my hyped now. I think im on board with what you said about liking the vs more than the ivs. I was gonna sell my del sol ivs to buy the dirty del sol ivs, but i think ima just sell my ivs and buy the vs. The vs are so much more comfortable, and they are alot more stylish too. The ivs are great, dont get me wrong, but the vs are ridicuous. Im good with my 4 pairs of ivs. I can do without the others. Ill go for more vs if they stay on point.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

all i want right now is Aces, USC's and MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAYBE inlines
There is no MAYBE!?! - You are sold!
roll.gif
 I dont see how anyone can pass on these...

5v7zmu.jpg

27ysxgw.jpg

6jhc2o.jpg

w1ckgo.jpg

Why you gotta go and do that?????? I dont wanna buy them right away, i think theyll go on sale but you gotta post pics like that and make me wanna buy on release. Wish they woulda had an all black sole though.

roll.gif

5v7zmu.jpg
i'm goin to pass...the suck imo.  maybe add the transluscent purple sole and purple midsole forefoot and i'd have a change of heart....oh and get rid of that craptile too!!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

roll.gif

5v7zmu.jpg
i'm goin to pass...the suck imo.  maybe add the transluscent purple sole and purple midsole forefoot and i'd have a change of heart....oh and get rid of that craptile too!!!
Yeah, but you picked up sweet !+% ID's so you're the exception...

I've held the inlines in my hands and they're an easy pass. Nothing spectacular about these. These are pretty plain if you ask me. A translucent sole would've been nice. Plus the iridescent white reptile area looks like a rainbow in certain lighting. Definitely turned me off.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I've held the inlines in my hands and they're an easy pass. Nothing spectacular about these. Pretty plain if you ask me. A translucent sole would've been nice.

They look amazing in pics...maybe I'll have to wait until they drop then.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is anyone else having moments when they like the 5 more than the 4?
at times, the sleekness of the 5s look so ill that i say @#$% the 4s
the 4s are some of my all-time favorites, but since ive seen/own so many pairs of the 4s, im beggining to like the 5s more

I like the shoe better but I dont like colorways better. The only colorway that got me excited when I saw it in the Vs have been the Dark Knights while for the IVs I was excited about the Carpe Diems,Del Sols,Finals,Gradients, Spideys,Maples and few others right when I saw them.

I wish the Vs would incorporate more gradients patterns(IV All Stars,Venoms,Gradients etc) and less speckled laces.I think the Carpe Diem V would be awesome if they used a gradient pattern on the eyestay. It seems like the Vs are stuck on the foil like look too.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Is it a photo of the actual shoe? Cause thers the pic on the first page, and they dont look that good in the pic compared to the way you talking about um.

the stock pic is lame compared to the sole mag.

I hope it doesnt have speckled laces or I hope it comes with some plain yellow laces.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I like the shoe better but I dont like colorways better. The only colorway that got me excited when I saw it in the Vs have been the Dark Knights while for the IVs I was excited about the Carpe Diems,Del Sols,Finals,Gradients, Spideys,Maples and few others right

Very much agreed.

(IMO) The IV is a nice shoe, with some well thought out colroways.

The lines of the V are amazing... but the color blocking on a lot of what we've seen so far just seems... random.
Loved the Carpe Diem IVs, but the yellow eyestay on the CD Vs just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Only production Kobe V i like so far is the Inlines, and even then, i still prefer what's available on ID.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I've held the inlines in my hands and they're an easy pass. Nothing spectacular about these. These are pretty plain if you ask me. A translucent sole would've been nice. Plus the iridescent white reptile area looks like a rainbow in certain lighting. Definitely turned me off.

I agree.

the home's are way better than the inlines. inlines needed a purple sole, it's just way too boring of a color.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

the home's are way better than the inlines. inlines needed a purple sole, it's just way too boring of a color.

The inlines are kinda boring, but i think the homes are pure garbage.  I wouldnt even pick them up on sale.  Only way id buy is for 60 and theyd be for ball only.

Back
Top Bottom