OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by C4rpe Diem

is shoetrends authentic, anyone buy from them and can vouch for them?
they are legit. i ordered a few pairs from them. my latest one was the kobe v aways, only issue i had was they shipped it, i waited almost two weeks and emailed them back. they had to ship me out another one, dont really know what happen on the first one. i just placed an order for the inlines. i have no problem waiting as long as i can get it for under retail.

Neon green laces can be found at most major shoe stores. I know almost every Finishline should have those lime green laces in stock. My store does.

^ yes, they will be.

on another note, just copped my second pair of chaos. i'm not getting any of the school v's....so i might as well double up on one of my favorite colorways. now i'm set with v's for a while....

Damn this thread jumping for no reason.
laugh.gif

isnt there an EASTBAY rep that follows this thread? Maybe he can give us some info on why eastbay ship in bags or if there is a way to request our sneakers to be shipped DOUBLE BOXED.

I got in Dirty Del Sol IV's today. The eBay seller (kobeclin) sucks (SLOW shipping and TERRIBLE communication) however I've just been reminded how much BETTER the V's are over the IV's. V's fit and comfort makes the IV's almost seem like a bad shoe lol. I still love them though.

^ I measured a while back because I wanted the (RED) laces for the DKs that I don't have lol.

It's 54" and I wear a size 10 btw.

I'm probably extra late on this but I just realized how sick these shoes were....sleeping ain't even the word. Does anyone know if the Bruce Lee's are still available anywhere for retail? I NEED those.

Back
Top Bottom