OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Ordered my inlines at shoetrends. Ordered my aways from them also. They say 3/31 but I got my aways 2 weeks before the said date that they were gonna ship it. $125.00 ship is a steal. You guys better order now.
steal? that $5 less than retail. pretty sure you can order on eastbay and get free shipping.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Ordered my inlines at shoetrends. Ordered my aways from them also. They say 3/31 but I got my aways 2 weeks before the said date that they were gonna ship it. $125.00 ship is a steal. You guys better order now.
steal? that $5 less than retail. pretty sure you can order on eastbay and get free shipping.

True dat! But Eastbay ship their items in bags.

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

What does qft mean?

*edit: I didn't know the Aces were coming out so soon. Those are maroon and silver pair right?

QFE.

Kid is mad.

j/k it means quoted for truth.

lol i always assumed "QFT" = Quite F*ckn TRUE lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

ive ordered shoes from eastbay 3 times and everytime i got it in the box. last time i ordered was the inline IV's and those came double boxed, not bagged.

Originally Posted by jdub562

ive ordered shoes from eastbay 3 times and everytime i got it in the box. last time i ordered was the inline IV's and those came double boxed, not bagged.

you must have ordered another item with it...otherwise they ship in those damn bags.

^^ i think he means the shoes in the orange nike box that is inside a bag. not just the shoes in a bag........ lol

eastbay never "double boxes" from my exp.... but then again i havent ordered from them in a minute.

nope 3 times just shoes. eastbay all 3 times.
Did you order all 3 items at once? I just ordered from them (3 items 3 separate orders) and they shipped my shoes in bags...they always have since I started orering from them in the 90's. Thats my experience atleast.

Nope..Eastbay ships in bags. I just got my ASGs from them in a bag.

I paid 3.99 extra on my Chaos, and Aways for double box...damn extra box was big enough for 3 pairs with Nike box smh...when I opened it the shoe box was opened and the shoes were out
smh.gif

I'd rather just get it in the bag...as long as the shoes aren't damaged I can live with a few dings in the box.

3 separate times, 1 shoe each time. why would i lie? i have never received them in a bag. my brother received boxed shoes in a bag but that was from finishline.

3 separate times, 1 shoe each time. why would i lie? i have never received them in a bag. my brother received boxed shoes in a bag but that was from finishline.

Im not saying you're lying I was just trying to get the full details because I heard that they only double-box when shipping multiple item orders. I believe you.
smile.gif
smile.gif

^^ sometimes its random.  One time they shipped my shoe in a box, but every other time if it one item it would be in a bag.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I paid 3.99 extra on my Chaos, and Aways for double box...damn extra box was big enough for 3 pairs with Nike box smh...when I opened it the shoe box was opened and the shoes were out
smh.gif

I'd rather just get it in the bag...as long as the shoes aren't damaged I can live with a few dings in the box.
My box was straight up trashed when I received my package but the shoes were all good.

Where is the Eastbay rep guy when you need him on NT? haha

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

smh.gif

My box was straight up trashed when I received my package but the shoes were all good.

Where is the Eastbay rep guy when you need him on NT? haha
Picked up a pair of Hyperdunks and IVs from shoetrends last year. they come double boxed.  

smh.gif

I always get my eastbay shipment in double box. although its a single order of a shoes.
or maybe its because I am a eastbay gold club member.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

My shoes got stolen from my Eastbay Bag. I was pissed and that was the last time I bought from them (even though it may not have been their fault).

four more people hoopin' in the Vs tonight at my gym.  Plus 5-6 other guys rockin' IVs.  Kobes gettin some mad love down in the IE.

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

four more people hoopin' in the Vs tonight at my gym.  Plus 5-6 other guys rockin' IVs.  Kobes gettin some mad love down in the IE.
its been nice to see everyone wearing kobes since the 4s.

I have been wearing kobes since the kobe 1s and the lower merions are set to release on mar 6 according to hoh LA i called them tonight before they closed

Crazy nice pics Supra! Everybody is calling 'em plain and boring, but blue/black is my money colorway. Gotta love 'em!

And I never thought I'd like the Chaos', but switchin' it up with the green laces got me lookin' for a pair. The regular laces do absolutely nothing for me. Amazing how a switch of the laces can make such a difference.

Back
Top Bottom