OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I'm trying so hard to hold off on the V-Days as long as possible so I can help my wallet recoup. Wonder how they would look with red or blk laces.

those are some sick pictures man
pimp.gif

also are the v-days the white/red/black?

Originally Posted by jdub562

I'm trying so hard to hold off on the V-Days as long as possible so I can help my wallet recoup. Wonder how they would look with red or blk laces.

they look sick with black laces. someone posted pics .. oh so 50+ pages back lol

I lit the picture with my LED flashlight keychain thing, hence the streaks of light.

Each of these exposures is at least 20 seconds with the LED light being the only lighting source.

I used my Canon 5D Mark II.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I lit the picture with my LED flashlight keychain thing, hence the streaks of light.

Each of these exposures is at least 20 seconds with the LED light being the only lighting source.

I used my Canon 5D Mark II.

very nice pics. flickr?
nerd.gif
 pm  

considering how soon the Aces release, does anyone have actual pics yet, other than the same Kobe pics that keep getting posted? Ive seeen USC pics and they come out ten days after the Aces!

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jdub562

they look sick with black laces. someone posted pics .. oh so 50+ pages back lol

here are how I lace mine up... the lace switch is key 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

considering how soon the Aces release, does anyone have actual pics yet, other than the same Kobe pics that keep getting posted? Ive seeen USC pics and they come out ten days after the Aces!
What is release date?

HOH only???

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What is release date?

HOH only???
Refer to page one for future release dates.  3/3/2010 "Lower Merion Ace" - House Of Hoops

thanks for my new desktop.

pics are lookin ridiculous.

can i request a photoshoot of the ASG's please??

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What is release date?

HOH only???
Refer to page one for future release dates.  3/3/2010 "Lower Merion Ace" - House Of Hoops
AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695378-275-155.gif

Thanks.

I need those Bruce Lee's. I can settle for the blackouts, but damn. Why make the best colorway of the V the hardest to get? Ah Nike merchandising..

Ordered my inlines at shoetrends. Ordered my aways from them also. They say 3/31 but I got my aways 2 weeks before the said date that they were gonna ship it. $125.00 ship is a steal. You guys better order now.

QFT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom