OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

going to sleep and hoping when I wake up tomorrow detailed pics of the lower merions surface
smile.gif

^^
laugh.gif

They look goot to me from the pics that have surfaced...I'm just really hoping for a translucent maroon outsole...if not I still like em from what I can see.

Originally Posted by xxedgyxx

After reading the reviews on the Kobe V's I wanted to get my hands on a pair to try them out for ballin.  So this weekend I was busy making moves.  Picked up some ASG's from craigslist on Friday and to my surprise there was a lone pair of Chaos' at the Nike outlet on Saturday for $99 so I picked those up as well!  Haven't gone to the gym yet to try them out but will be soon...  Now searching for some DK or BL in a 10.5 or 11, if u guys got em let me know I want a pair...

Here's some pics:

whf9r6.jpg

sorry for the HUMONGOUS PICS!

Nice lace switch here...Anyone else do a lace switch to give NT more ideas?  Thanks in advance.....

^^I think I might throw some oval grey laces...I have a pair, but I gotta see how it matches the toe cap before I put em in.

If your a eastbay gold member they ship the shoes double boxed and you get 3 day free shipping every time I order shoes from there I get my shoes in a box

sorry if this has already been answered but which version of the v rice are coming out? thanks

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

3 separate times, 1 shoe each time. why would i lie? i have never received them in a bag. my brother received boxed shoes in a bag but that was from finishline.

Shoetrends ships double boxed. I don't think you would get free shipping from a new item from Eastbay, especially those Kobes, they're excluded. And besides, $125 is much better than $129.99 wether free shipping or not.........

I ordered 4 times from Eastbay and everytime they ship, always in those damn bags....yeah Billy, maybe you're a gold member....that's why....free shipping and everything

Originally Posted by firefly23

If your a eastbay gold member they ship the shoes double boxed and you get 3 day free shipping every time I order shoes from there I get my shoes in a box
Not true for me. Received a pair of shoes in a bag last week.

Wow kobes really just come in a orange box like that¿ I would think Nike would have somthing better for the "best player in the game RIGHT NOW".. I've seen SB with better boxes. Don't get me wrong I'm not that kind of guy that trips on OG box, retro card and +%@# but I guess I'm just shocked Nike would play Kobe that way!!

I can't wait for the aces to hit...the pics i have seen i love them....

I would think the box they come in is a reflection of keeping costs down??? I mean compared to most of the other shoes we have been seeing like LBJ VIIs etc...they are higher priced??? I dunno...

Originally Posted by firefly23

I'm a eastbay gold member, but they don't ship my shoes in a box.  I usually get it in their postal wrap.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

I have been wearing kobes since the kobe 1s and the lower merions are set to release on mar 6 according to hoh LA i called them tonight before they closed
If that is true, what about the mar 3rd release date on the first page? The 6th would make sense.

This thread is impossible to keep up with. If you miss a day you got like 15 pages to catch up on. I was in Denver this past weekend and Niketown had Aways and White/reds but that was it. They had a table with some Kobe gear. Couple tees and some pants and jackets. Nike outlet had no Kobe stuff at all.

I think it's gona be impossible to get Kobe gear at the outlets now. Only gear you see is JB and some Lbj stuff. If you notice, NDC sells out on popular sizes even with the 150$ price tag on Kobe jackets.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think it's gona be impossible to get Kobe gear at the outlets now. Only gear you see is JB and some Lbj stuff. If you notice, NDC sells out on popular sizes even with the 150$ price tag on Kobe jackets.
Well duh. Thats because...

Kobe > MJ >>>>>> LbJ
tongue.gif

But really tho, the entire Kobe line has yet to disappoint. Not even just the V's. So far I (I'm sure many others) have fell in love with every single Kobe released thus far. That's just for shoes. CW's, clothes, Jackets/Sweaters, all on point. You see JB and you see LbJ stuff and some of it is quite nice, but usually hit or miss.

Someone please tell me something off the Kobe line that they did not like...I'll wait...

Went to Camarillo Outlet on V'Day weekend, and no Kobe clothes anywhere.

I saw a buttload of Lebron and Jordan apparel.

I asked the girl worker, and she said, "Oh we don't get any Kobe apparel here".

Free shipping promo's are good no matter what item you order ! As long as you are in the continental U.S.

- Paul

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by never wear them

Someone please tell me something off the Kobe line that they did not like...I'll wait...
Those puppet shirts 

Back
Top Bottom