OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by kobehobe

After finally receiving my DK's in the mail and then making sweet love to them, im proud to announce that Im a father.
9swlsg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wowwww

i'm lookin for a pair myself...size 8.5

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Is nobody else curious as to why we still do not have detailed pics of the Aces when the release is 7-10 days away??
The pics that Kobe showed at lower merion HS wasnt detailed enough?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Why doesn't Kobe get his own unique box??
High performance shoes without a unique box>Average performance shoes with a unique box

Oh yeah, unique shoe boxes will probably mean more money out of your pocket.

i like the simple orange box......... but lebrons box >>>>>>> u dont have to lift all the sneakers stacked on top of eachother just pull it out and grab the kicks.........

but i need some BL... i got ASG and DK and they are both
pimp.gif

i completely agree with HK
plus
let lebron have his unique box and let kobe have his shoes retail $30 less.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeShoeAddict

Originally Posted by kobehobe

the black mamba shirt seller on ebay is also selling these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rainb...var=&hash=item667219b8b4
you be the judge if the mamba shirt is legit lol

thanks buddy. can you please post links to my other items too while youre at it? i would but i dont want to be banned. been on NT since 2002 and dont wanna get banned over it. thanks again!

lol if u noticed, I deleted my post because I thought it was wrong that I did that because it doesnt matter what other items u sell.
I did that before u even posted ur reply.
But overall im just lookin out for my NTers and if ur one of us, then ur ++! is legit no doubt.

Smh @ the live ebay links...dudes need to edit their posts. Don't need this locked over something stupid like that.

On the box topic...I've always said it...keep the simple box, and price down. Hell...I'd take a pair of Kobes in a lucky charms box if it dropped the price a few more $$s.

Amazing to me how everyone is OD'ing on DKs. I mean they are a great colorway but I can't see them ever being a double up shoe for me. Aways on the other hand...quadruple up. I am a sucker for Laker colorways though and colors that Kobe wears.

Where are you fellas gettin the DKs? ebay?  only place I c them available at the moment...
by the way... got my CD IVs from GZA73!  Good dude!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Smh @ the live ebay links...dudes need to edit their posts. Don't need this locked over something stupid like that.

On the box topic...I've always said it...keep the simple box, and price down. Hell...I'd take a pair of Kobes in a lucky charms box if it dropped the price a few more $$s.

Can you imagine your closet stacked up with general mills boxes?  I will just stick to the orange boxes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Amazing to me how everyone is OD'ing on DKs. I mean they are a great colorway but I can't see them ever being a double up shoe for me. Aways on the other hand...quadruple up. I am a sucker for Laker colorways though and colors that Kobe wears.

I love the aways too, just waiting to get them on the fifty. Then I get three or four of them. Gotta scoop up DKs now while they're available.

So I know the Dukes are supposedly HoH only...but is there any chance at all they may show up online on NDC or at any Niketowns??? I HAVE to have these and live nowhere near any HoHs!

What's a fair price for the CHAOS (used ONCE indoors / like new condition) in Size 11?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

I think I need my regular size 10.5 
ohwell.gif
instead of 11. Thinking of selling the chaos and picking up the inlines.

[/font]

What's a good price for the chaos?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So I know the Dukes are supposedly HoH only...but is there any chance at all they may show up online on NDC or at any Niketowns??? I HAVE to have these and live nowhere near any HoHs!
I dont think these will be HOH only.  I know the first page says that but I believe they will be GR since they dont have the logo.  They wont be limited.  I would expect to see them on NDC and maybe even Eastbay.  I may be wrong but thats my opinion.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I love the aways too, just waiting to get them on the fifty. Then I get three or four of them. Gotta scoop up DKs now while they're available.

exactly.... leave the sz11 and 10.5 alone tho... lol

What's a fair price for the CHAOS (used ONCE indoors / like new condition) in Size 11?
[/font]
[/font]

I think I need my regular size 10.5 
ohwell.gif
instead of 11. Thinking of selling the chaos and picking up the inlines.

[/font]

What's a good price for the chaos?
frown.gif

Anyone?

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I dont think these will be HOH only.  I know the first page says that but I believe they will be GR since they dont have the logo.  They wont be limited.  I would expect to see them on NDC and maybe even Eastbay.  I may be wrong but thats my opinion.

ok thanks! i hope you're right!

Back
Top Bottom