OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by never wear them

GZA73 wrote:

marley wrote:

Amazing to me how everyone is OD'ing on DKs. I mean they are a great colorway but I can't see them ever being a double up shoe for me. Aways on the other hand...quadruple up. I am a sucker for Laker colorways though and colors that Kobe wears.

I love the aways too, just waiting to get them on the fifty. Then I get three or four of them. Gotta scoop up DKs now while they're available.

exactly.... leave the sz11 and 10.5 alone tho... lol

I will. lol. Man my boy got a fsr stashed away when the fifty comes around!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by kobehobe

After finally receiving my DK's in the mail and then making sweet love to them, im proud to announce that Im a father.
9swlsg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wowwww

i'm lookin for a pair myself...size 8.5
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Amazing to me how everyone is OD'ing on DKs. I mean they are a great colorway but I can't see them ever being a double up shoe for me. Aways on the other hand...quadruple up. I am a sucker for Laker colorways though and colors that Kobe wears.
QFT!! I've tripled up already on the aways.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

but i need some BL... i got ASG and DK and they are both
pimp.gif

the BLs, ASG, and the DKs are the shoes to have/get right now, either one is good enough as the other.

so true...... i need the BL and im set..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ those pics u posted thats what made me cop.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'm happy sticking with my yellow stock laces in my BLs. Although those same laces make the Aways look A LOT better IMHO.

my thoughts exactly! thats all the aways needed for me, yellow laces but im not taking them out of my BL's cause i do not like how they look w the away laces.  maybe i can do red laces in the BLs...

When I get me Lees [ADRIANNNNNN!!!!!] I'm throwing the Nike (RED) laces in em...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'm happy sticking with my yellow stock laces in my BLs. Although those same laces make the Aways look A LOT better IMHO.

my thoughts exactly! thats all the aways needed for me, yellow laces but im not taking them out of my BL's cause i do not like how they look w the away laces.  maybe i can do red laces in the BLs...

but i need some BL... i got ASG and DK and they are both
pimp.gif

the BLs, ASG, and the DKs are the shoes to have/get right now, either one is good enough as the other.

so true...... i need the BL and im set..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ those pics u posted thats what made me cop.

thank you.

im seriously feeling those Dukes... I like that "premium flywire" theyre using

DAMN close call for my DK's from ASIA ebay =[
Detailed Results:

Bullet Inbound Out of Customs, February 24, 2010, 6:27 pm
Bullet Inbound Into Customs
Bullet Inbound International Arrival, February 23, 2010, 10:34 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, February 23, 2010, 7:14 pm, TAIPEI INT AMF, TAIWAN
Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
i hope it comes $!*$. ill post pics up my collection of Kobe's once my girl lends her camera

Just got home. This thread jumps 3 pages in 2 hours!!! SMH at the laker game... I was listening on the radio from work. So traffic on the 405.... AHHHHHH

Originally Posted by NikeShoeAddict

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by datboynamsays

Whats retail on this shirt and where can I get it in store??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item66721eab3a
383265674.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item641e0ffa54
383265655.jpg

those are some nice looking shirts
wink.gif
and yes they are HOH exclusive.

I'm calling BS...Because with how many dudes on NIketalk stalk HOH all the time. Somebody wouldve seen this shirt before now.
roll.gif
think whatever you want buddy.

This is your auction...of course you're gonna say its legit.
laugh.gif
  There's one other seller on eBay who has it, so it may be legit . But I doubt its super limited. The seller probably got an early batch.

I dont believe they actually hit the shelves because with all the heads that pass thru HOH somebody wouldve mentioned it before. Either way its not worth 70 dollars for a t-shirt.
moz-screenshot-1.png

Originally Posted by datboynamsays

Whats retail on this shirt and where can I get it in store??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item66721eab3a
383265674.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item641e0ffa54
383265655.jpg

those are some nice looking shirts
wink.gif
and yes they are HOH exclusive.

I'm calling BS...Because with how many dudes on NIketalk stalk HOH all the time. Somebody wouldve seen this shirt before now.
roll.gif
think whatever you want buddy.

This is your auction...of course you're gonna say its legit.
laugh.gif
  There's one other seller on eBay who has it, so it may be legit . But I doubt its super limited. The seller probably got an early batch.

I dont believe they actually hit the shelves because with all the heads that pass thru HOH somebody wouldve mentioned it before. Either way its not worth 70 dollars for a t-shirt.
moz-screenshot-1.png
an ugly shirt at that
laugh.gif

Don't let me down KOBE V thread, I've asked a few times and no one's stepped up.

PIC REQUEST: AWAYS with YELLOW LACES (Either the Lee laces or the Del Sol IVs)

Back
Top Bottom