OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Don't let me down KOBE V thread, I've asked a few times and no one's stepped up.

PIC REQUEST: AWAYS with YELLOW LACES (Either the Lee laces or the Del Sol IVs)

laugh.gif
Man you didnt even look...Mugen did like 4 lace switch ups like 3 pages ago.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Just got in this shirt from ILTHY.com some guys from Clevland 30 bucks. Pretty tight packaging but the print is thin/light on the shirt. Figure is from Mr. Hahn Linkin Park's store SURU on Melrose.

Had to get the red laces after seeing someone else post them on here.
that shirt is too sick. if i had the BL's i'd have to cop

Don't let me down KOBE V thread, I've asked a few times and no one's stepped up.

pics have already been posted on page 620. i don't blame you for missing them though
laugh.gif

Red laces on dks would look good to ball in them, but casually the laces they came with are perfect.

Anyone got pics of Kobe rockin the DK's at HoH? I know they're in this thread somewhere, but this thread has jumped way too many pages since then.

I prefer the original DK laces it came with over the red. No matter what, it's a sick shoe...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

I'm trying to keep that one post updated with all the lace swaps so we can just direct everyone to pg 620 when they ask.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

I'm trying to keep that one post updated with all the lace swaps so we can just direct everyone to pg 620 when they ask.

Thats a good idea......Man with all these pictures of the Bruce Lees, I'm debating if I should get them. I'm not super feeling them but I know they would be an eye catcher on the streets. SMH at the hypebeast in me
laugh.gif
Hey at least I admit it.

kanye_shrug.png

^^maannnn...I'm tempted to do that too, but I need to get 2 other pairs within the next week or so. Inlines will be around for a minute so I'll hold off on those for now. If either of the 2 pairs doesn't happen...I'm ordering the inlines ASAP!

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

What's a fair price for the CHAOS (used ONCE indoors / like new condition) in Size 11?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

I think I need my regular size 10.5 
ohwell.gif
instead of 11. Thinking of selling the chaos and picking up the inlines.

[/font]

What's a good price for the chaos?
frown.gif
Anyone?

Hmm since you can still get them fairly easily for retail at least in my area( I think because people at FTL keep asking me if I want them)  I say 105-115. Once used Vs are kinda still deadstock looking

Originally Posted by abstractability

Tony, you should have just been the first poster of this thread.
lol - nah....I'm not in "the know" with the info.

but I think I did get all the lace swaps on pg 620 now. If I missed one let me know.

OP should also edit that iD's cost $165, not $160 as nike basketball stated on facebook... bunch of liars.

Back
Top Bottom