OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^this dude with the triple up on the Lees.
smh.gif

I don't even have one.....

.....yet
devil.gif

What up Juice
laugh.gif

Glad the kicks made it to you safe!
lol - I want another pair of BL's too!!!

I just want my size 9.5s!!

Patience Shaun.. You will receive them in approximately 2.5 weeks!
   and my bro just wants your size 9's!!!!
roll.gif

Damn them ACE joints are looking real nice.
pimp.gif

I can say the Aces are the only pair that I wouldnt mind copping.

you guys didnt hear the rest of my story.
i live no where near a HOH so i had to work my butt off to pay for these
bruce lees cost me an average 190 a pair
and the dark knights were 180 each
everything else was retail.

i placed an order for the inlines and another fellow niketalker is helping me out with the ace Vs

Ima try and geta pair of aces, but if i dont i wont mind at all. Now the dukes on the other hand, im going to get.

nice collection retro23phan, man i looked everywhere for those lower merion aces IV's and couldnt come through,
slept on em and i regret it mannnn
those r hands down the best LM Kobes imo

i wasnt nervous, it was more like... "am i seriously doing this".....  but thanks i guess. lol

honestly tho, performance wise, Ultimate > ST... but looks wise, Orcas > ultimates. i say orcas only cuz the usa st's were whatever.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

just thought i share my pickups for this month. the Vs were purchase within this month of feb. with the IVs being a trade.
6e035d4d4c7a7d7f1a8ea1bfa4bbfa456110738.jpg

c9225e745676d119a6ba5847c335ca1926bb5f4.jpg

Nice IV pickups....LOL
Let me know when you wanna move the BL or DK Vs.  I need those....

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by retro23phan

just thought i share my pickups for this month. the Vs were purchase within this month of feb. with the IVs being a trade

Nice IV pickups....LOL
Let me know when you wanna move the BL or DK Vs.  I need those....

thanks guys. hey bro i hope you get your shoes soon.

Yea man, I have too much money tied up in shoes right now! Plus, I'm more than satisfied with 1 pair...another NTer can enjoy the second pair more than me. It's all about maximizing utility
smile.gif

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

Originally Posted by jrjmd

in the philippines the inlines have dropped already and as expected it is a GR...
the white area near the swoosh tends to get dirty easily even by just touching it. its the type of leather used. seems diff from the white/red/black CW...but overall its one great CW!!!
I hate to break the news...  though thats right colorway, the material is crap.  Its a good looking counterfeit until you try it on.  Believe me, ive been there and seen this done to different shoes esp kobes J's.  But then again i wouldnt be surprised if the inlines (not fakes) are already released.  It's just that tag in this pic makes me believe its a counterfeit. 

im sorry for the crappy fone pics...didnt have time to take decent pics of it...nway, i only buy from legit nike stores here in the Philippines. Dont know why you even bothered checking out the counterfit shoes. here are clearer pics of the inlines...and some other legit kobe Vs i got from the Philippines:

^^dope pics!

You said earlier that the inlines get dirty easy...does it wipe off easy?

Back
Top Bottom