OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

s dubl,

it seems its not hard to remove the hand marks or dirt from it. just use those cleaners that bubbles and ull be fine. with my other kicks i just use a damp microfiber towel to wipe but with this im pretty sure if you use a slightly dirty towel, it would mark easily. i guess being careful in cleaning it is needed. i havent touched the part but those shoes i saw in display have nasty marks already...

Nice set and pics jrjmd. Together those are all "fiyah". It makes me want to add a pair of Kobe Game Winners (away) to my collection...

^^
yup definitely aways should be included with all the game winning shots he made on those...thanks man.

s dubl,
yeah better check the material if you think they would be able to endure use.

Originally Posted by changstae

tweaked my ankle during an IM game today wearin my chaos... bummer. still love em though

do you lace up all the way?

i tweaked my ankle in my kb4 on wednesday... scared the hell out of me. first time it's happened but i'm okay. (it was my right ankle which is very weak since i severely sprained it 2 years ago).

Ordered my Inlines from Eastbay. It's crazy that these will be my first pair of V's
ohwell.gif

Just noticed, the pic probably looks so clean because all your laces are laced up the exact same on every pair, haha.

smokin.gif
mikewei wrote:

I just saw these pics in a Chinese forum....OMG....

b500gz.jpg

b7bekw.jpg

ehloav.jpg

MLK are dope for me...

great post!
smokin.gif
  i wonder how to get those kobe 1's at the back, the coolgrey-nubuck/purple, the white/gold/purple midsole(what are they called? im pretty sure it has the "24" at the back, the ones kobe used the first time he changed his number) and the white/gold medial side/grey ones?

Originally Posted by mikewei

I just saw these pics in a Chinese forum....OMG....

b500gz.jpg

MLK are dope for me...
eek.gif

How the hell did this MF get some of those PE 1s and 3s? MLK Vs?

This definitely goes to show you how things have changed over the years. Im assuming that every single Zoom Kobe is in this picture. If it was 1990 instead of 2010, and it was Jordans 1-5 instead, it would only be the 16 pairs of 2-5 + the numerous AJ1s.

Dam, seeing all these pics is not good for my wallet...gotta get the Aces for sure...and the verdict is still out on the Inlines...i didn't like reading that they get dirty fast

anyways though...can ANYONE help me cop a pair of DK's in 11's?? pretty please..actually extra please..please please..im going insane trying to get a pair of them

message me or something..i'd really appreciate the help!!!

Back
Top Bottom