OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by jrjmd

i still havent change the lace swap on my BLs and Aways...i love the BLs with the away laces!
smile.gif

dope!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all DS?

i used my chaos at the mall and a pick-up game at the gym...im still on my zkiv rotation. the shoe seems to be crease free even when played on...

^Nice V collection up there. Wearing my DKs today, definitely will have to pick up a 2nd pair at some point.

sorry to keep asking, but is there anybody that can help me get a pair of DK's in 11?? please

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by DFABIX

everytime i see a pic of those ugly %*% bruce lee's im so glad i turned them down. 

Nonsense!
but hoping you turning them down is what got me my pair......grazie.

im sorry, i just cant do mustrard yellow kicks with ketchup stripes on the side
roll.gif

Bruce Lee V's  >>>>  Air Jordan Silver Anniversary Crap Collection.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

everytime i see a pic of those ugly %*% bruce lee's im so glad i turned them down. 

Nonsense!

roll.gif

Bruce Lee ANY V's  >>>>  Air Jordan Silver Anniversary Crap Collection.
*fixed 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nonsense!

roll.gif

any kobe V except Bruce Lee V's  >>>>  Air Jordan Silver Anniversary Crap Collection.

now its fixed. 
wink.gif

Prob the same reason the Duke IVs never released....I think I read something about the school not wanting them released to the public or something like that? So Nike did the next best thing...no logo to release to the gen public.

i wore these to work on friday. and as i have them on my feet, i must say they look great w/ slight taper jeans. they are reallly comfortable. they have more curves and design to support foot cushion.

i can't wait for the inlines.. anybody know spots doing cheaper?

Coach K prolly wanted Nike to hold out on the symbol because its a privilege to wear the logo...im willing to bet thats why

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Coach K prolly wanted Nike to hold out on the symbol because its a privilege to wear the logo...im willing to bet thats why

cant u go out and buy a tee shirt w a duke logo?

Back
Top Bottom