OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by never wear them

Foreal... I'm more interested in inlines and dukes.... That's it.... USC as well... And another pair of eggplant foamposites..... And some eBay items..... And I got my girl nagging at me that I never buy her anythin.... Crap....
The inlines will be around for awhile. Get the limited stuff now. imo

So nobody thinks we will be able to buy the Vdays this May/June? I feel like its not that hot of a colorway that they will be around.

So far I only like the DKs and am still considering the USCs. Sucks that I still need some DKs. I missed out on the release and re-stock. If anyone knows of anywhere to pick up an 11.5 besides ebay, let me know.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Finally got my hands on a pair of DKs... Thanks to NTer MarkyMark626. Thanks again!

I don't have a fancy camera, so here's a quick cell phone pic.

2010-02-20%2008.19.32.jpg

im def gettin the impluse shorts..

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^what store is that?

Looks nice.

That is House of Hoops @ Town East...hello DEO!

Gotta love having two HoH in Dallas.

Yeah I dont understand why there are now 2 HOH in Dallas and Houston. 4 total  But then you got big blocks of the country without one....Atlanta,Seattle,Florida, San Francisco  

foot-locker-house-of-hoops-locations1.jpg

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Does anyone know any footlocker that have the Kobe V all star in sz 10.5-11

go to your local footaction or footlocker i guess with this sku.. 4105365204100 and ask them to order it for u.. i paid 132 today for them.. i will get them next week. they charged two bucks for shipping

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Does anyone know any footlocker that have the Kobe V all star in sz 10.5-11

go to your local footaction or footlocker i guess with this sku.. 4105365204100 and ask them to order it for u.. i paid 132 today for them.. i will get them next week. they charged two bucks for shipping

It may come back that you cant get it. It does that sometimes since most ASGs are at HOHs in Texas. They may not want to ship them out. I dont know tell me what happens.

Originally Posted by kdotlove

anxiously waiting for those inlines...next shoe for ball...
yea dont want to wait til next staurday to order, my mall doesnt even have kobes in any of the stores
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

cant decide on these or the impulse for the DKs

Impulse - no question.

Personally I like the V shorts...they are probably made better too.
I have both and I like the look of the V shorts better even though Impulse looks better in pics. Both are super light but quality has to go to the Impulse because Nike and Kobe logos arent cheap stickers like on V's. Impulse run a little bigger than the V's for anyone thinking about buying.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

cant decide on these
62656010_l.jpg
or the impulse
71193060_l.jpg
for the DKs

Impulse - no question.

Personally I like the V shorts...they are probably made better too.

I like the V shorts more than the Impulse and I think they feel better too, however, I think those impulse shorts match better with the DK's. Just IMO.

Saw the inlines today at footlocker and I think ppl are going to like them a lot more after seeing them in person. The white reptile accents are like a reflective pearl color that I think really helps make them pop more than an all white would have. I couldn't find the dk's or the lee's so I can't wait to be able to cop some more Vs. After I picked up the white/black/gold VIIs today I'm up to three VIIs and one pair of Vs even though I like kobe and the Vs more than lebron and the VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom