OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^what store is that?

Looks nice.

That is House of Hoops @ Town East...hello DEO!

Gotta love having two HoH in Dallas.

Yeah I dont understand why there are now 2 HOH in Dallas and Houston. 4 total  But then you got big blocks of the country without one....Atlanta,Seattle,Florida, San Francisco  

foot-locker-house-of-hoops-locations1.jpg
Add Minnesota to that list. We could use one at Mall of America

Got my ASG's in the mail from Eastbay here in Canada yesterday. I'm now officially at 3 pairs.

97028215.jpg

50518350.jpg

Already wore the ASG's. DK's are the only ones I haven't worn yet.

Edit: The fourth box are ASG KD II's.

there's DK's around downtown toronto, along with the chaos and all stars...

too bad retail here is $199.99 + tax, so $224 after tax.. @$@$%% canada lol

just a heads up, sneakerhead.com has a full size run of chaos v's for retail and free shipping.

Which shoes are these set to match? I cant seem to put them to any of the present or future releases.  Purple, turqouise, and yellow?
a9wyuh.jpg

after next weekend i shall be done lol 2 ace and 2 chaos.... and i'm good with nike releases
unless i can find another 10 in the lees... anyone? haha =]

jordan vs magic wrote:
Late pass. I really really want some chaos now but my sz 13 is pretty sold out around my way :-(

X2
Wow what I slept on the chaos. If i can get ACES and the CHAOS. I´m a happy camper!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Which shoes are these set to match? I cant seem to put them to any of the present or future releases.  Purple, turqouise, and yellow?
a9wyuh.jpg
I really like these shorts!
But footlocker and eastbay are out of sz. M
frown.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

there's DK's around downtown toronto, along with the chaos and all stars...

too bad retail here is $199.99 + tax, so $224 after tax.. @$@$%% canada lol

ridiculous.

^^Thats messed up. You check around other sites? Im sure someone has to have them besides just eastbay and ndc. Not worth it to have someone else buy and ship to you either.

my friend bought the kobe V shorts in that chaos cw. the material is really nice on them, dunno how else to describe them but nice and soft lol.

saw he aces and inlines in person today at HOH MD. they are both looking real nice. aces are gonna be hard to pass on. inlines can wait. plus the eggplant foams! nike is killing it this year.

nice pictures!

i saw the DK's today for the first time, they're really nice... too bad i don't have the funds right now.

ya I scooped up a pair of chaos today...I don't know what it is...but I love them now. Then again I love all the kobe v's for the most part. The aces are so damn sexy too....

DNeou20 wrote:

after next weekend i shall be done lol 2 ace and 2 chaos.... and i'm good with nike releases
unless i can find another 10 in the lees... anyone? haha =]

I find it weird that the only del sol on the inlines is on the insole, yet they list it as a color on the box.

My first shoe was the original jordan 6... and I can say, hands down, this is the best Nike product that has ever been released!! (ps - it is killing my wallet right now copping all releases so far that are not lakers colorways)

Back
Top Bottom